Sundays in the Fall

scar988

The jerseys and colors and such are really fitting for a new, fantastic concept. Most concepts seem like cookie cutters of existing jerseys and logos, but these are really different.

I like the edit to the Copperheads. One thing that I liked about the first one was the snakeskin look, but it would probably have to be inverted (white pants with copper jersey) to look right. The new one is very clean. Good job.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the new concepts...

Dallas roughnecks - roughneck is an oil rig worker. That would be more fitting for a team in Houston due to the number of oil rigs in Houston/texas city and surrounding areas. However the logo you have here is more fit for a team named the 'wranglers', 'stampede' or something cowboyish. which is more fit for the city of dallas, but thats more or less for the highland park, irving or deep ellum(sp?) districts.

Miami Sawsharks - i like the overall concept, i just think there needs to be a better blend of gray and black. both sets seem to have too much of both colors

Houston Copperheads - the logo is pretty sweet, the uniforms is a bit militaryish. Really the whole desert sand look seem more fit for a team in west texas. This would be a great concept if the team was named the El Paso Copperheads or the Odessa Copperheads. Houston i think of oil rig workers and space.

Boston Blaze - probably my favorite concept thus far. First thing i thought of was ghost rider. for this team, johnny blaze should be the mascot. Stick a flamming skull on this and you have perfection.

NO Gators - adding the lighter shade of green to the gators on the green jerseys already improves this concept, which was a main issue of mine.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I dont understand why the Houston concept has comaflauge army pants. They look bad.

Also your Sawshark logo is a Swordfish. Whats up with that?

I didn't make any of the logos outside of the Copperheads... y2 made them

Sorry, but no he didn't........ I did. <_<

It was the second or third logo I ever made.

PND you made those for me, when I was trying to come up with my Rattlers stuff for the WAFL... good stuff and still is...

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

mauraders - i like the edgy and elogant look of the mauraders. the only thing i really don't about the concept is the name plate. script font is a no-no on name plate. you need a more standardized font so it would be more readable.

Trolls - Finally we have a logo to use when ever we get board trolls. speaking of which can i use it in a mock up pic to post for board trolls? overall not a bad concept, id darken the neon green/yellow a bit, its bit glow in the dark for me.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived