Sundays in the Fall

scar988

I like most of the concepts you have so far. The pinstripe work on one of the concepts and the Mardi Gras beads on the New Orleans concept are awesome details.

For the Philly concept is there a way you can try using the Liberty Bell that's in the logo instead of using the text?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you don't mind me saying, but those are some pretty bush-league team names. Especially the ones that don't end in -s, it's just like the NBADL, WNBA, AFL, etc. They overcompensate in trying to sound cool.

that's perfectly fine... I'm sorry there are no birds or anything else. the dude who writes the stories came up with them...

Miami- It's just too bland, and the color scheme doesn't help. The wordmark looks very nice, but I would try and spice them up a bit, like the rest of the league.

Houston- That is one very, very nice looking logo! And the wordmark is spot on, but this time the uniforms are WAY to out there. I can't help but feel liek I'm in Iraq when I see the home jersey, I would add more blue into it, cause the Copper and tan isn't doing it for me.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I dont understand why the Houston concept has comaflauge army pants. They look bad.

Also your Sawshark logo is a Swordfish. Whats up with that?

I didn't make any of the logos outside of the Copperheads... y2 made them

Sorry, but no he didn't........ I did. <_<

It was the second or third logo I ever made.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I dont understand why the Houston concept has comaflauge army pants. They look bad.

sorry bud... didn't realize you made it... but it's more than 15% edited... still enough to claim outside of copyright. and it's not like I'm making any money off of these.

sorry bud... didn't realize you made it... but it's more than 15% edited... still enough to claim outside of copyright. and it's not like I'm making any money off of these.

Really, all he changed is the colors and shortened the neck. The face is the same.

It isn't your fault though, if it was somebody else who said they made it. Nothing against you since you are just doing the uniforms.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Really, all he changed is the colors and shortened the neck. The face is the same.

It isn't your fault though, if it was somebody else who said they made it. Nothing against you since you are just doing the uniforms.

no what I was saying is y2 made everything but the copperhesads. which I edited...

Guest darkpiranha

While the whole look of the league is a bit too flashy for my taste, I have no problem with it. Contrary to much of what you might hear on these boards, not everything has to look like 1970's NFL or college football. Some people actually think the Cleveland Browns and old Rams jerseys are painful to look at.

It looks like you're having lots of fun with it, so keep 'em coming.

That Houston Copperheads concept is incredible. I love that helmet logo. The colors just seem to go well together and that Copperhead snake is bad ass. The only thing is that the name and number font might be a bit difficult to read. Try tweaking them a bit, but other than that, don't change a thing.

I like the creativity on the Boston Blaze, but it's just a bit too flashy for my tastes. I'd say tone down the flames a bit, but whatever works for you is fine in the end.

Nice project so far, keep these concepts coming.

EDIT: Just read that the Copperhead's logo is PND's. Nice work on that logo PND, it is incredible. Nice work on the uniforms, Scar.

-E.A.R.

Archived