VCU Football

sc49erfan15

I think I'm going on a permanent east-to-west-to-east swing here.

The Virginia Commonwealth University Rams:

VCUFootball.png

-Another university with not much going in the way of a logo package. Or wordmarks, for that matter. They really could use a logo update.

-Uniforms are fairly basic, as most of VCU's other athletic programs seemed to use jerseys that were rather traditional. The logo is meant to be rather oversized on the helmet, sort of a Tennessee Titans layout with a ram profile.

I think that's about all I can say about this. Honestly, not a whole lot going on. C&C appreciated...thanks!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I really like these. I think the secondary logo would look better on the helmet. The primary screams St. Louis Rams IMO.

You should try Kennesaw State or Georgia State next. They both are in mid-major conferences.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I really like these. I think the secondary logo would look better on the helmet. The primary screams St. Louis Rams IMO.

You should try Kennesaw State or Georgia State next. They both are in mid-major conferences.

Kennesaw State is actually looking into a football team... they have the student body for it.

Jerseys and pants look great. For some reason, I can't get into the helmet. Maybe there's too much negative space in the ram for me, and because it's so big, the logo looks a little too spread out.

I was trying to come up with a solution, but I am having a hard time. There's always going to the Giants of the '80s and just going with "RAMS" in black on the helmet, or in script. Or a new "VCU" monogram. I know the obvious copout would going with the St. Louis Rams' horns, but I give you credit for not succumbing to the simple answer and doing something else. For some reason, I keep thinking there's a better answer than the ram, but I'm grasping at straws to find it.

Beyond that, another nice concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

First off, I didn't create any of the logos. I have for a few of my concepts in the past, but I've tried to avoid it as my goal is to make uniforms as if the university actually had a football team - meaning as realistic as possible with a little creative license thrown in.

Second, I agree - the logos aren't that great. And I didn't know VCU was an art school...but that just makes it worse.

And I changed the logo on the helmet to an interlocking VC that the baseball team uses. Honestly, I still like the ram, but I wanted to throw this out there for comparison.

VCUFootball1.png

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

And I changed the logo on the helmet to an interlocking VC that the baseball team uses. Honestly, I still like the ram, but I wanted to throw this out there for comparison.

I'd call it a change for the better. I really don't even know why I was so opposed to their ram, it just didn't look right to me. Maybe it was too abstract. Either way, the "VC" monogram is an improvement. Any way to alter the number font to roughly resemble the monogram, or am I asking too much? :grin:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm sure this is a frequently asked question, but what program do you guys use to generate these uniforms?

I would LOVE to see a Georgia State uniform design. Here's a link to one of our start-up campaign threads with a pic of the old club helmet.

http://www.caazone.com/index.php?option=co...p;topic=65595.0

Here's a link to our offical site for more inspiration

http://www.georgiastatesports.com/

I'm sure this is a frequently asked question, but what program do you guys use to generate these uniforms?

I would LOVE to see a Georgia State uniform design. Here's a link to one of our start-up campaign threads with a pic of the old club helmet.

http://www.caazone.com/index.php?option=co...p;topic=65595.0

Here's a link to our offical site for more inspiration

http://www.georgiastatesports.com/

Photoshop, Illustrator or Paint.

Archived