Toronto Blue Jays Concept

Audiodrama

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised, here come the uniforms...

This is my first draft of the home set. Please give a little C&C on these, so I can adjust and not make the same mistakes on the aways and alternates. Thanks!

jaysunis_home.jpg

(I'd originally thought of placing the hat logo where the front number is, as an homage to the classic uni set. Still unsure of what looks better.)

*Bump* Any other C&C out there?

Well, I think it needs some red to tie it in with the cap logo...

Maybe if you went the route of doing something like the Braves' piping (Red inner piping, blue outer piping). Or maybe you'd want to do the opposite...

I dunno, it's a little plain, just needs to tie in better.

But fabulous logos, and a great start for a jersey nonetheless. Good Job so far!

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Maybe make the numbers red, or is that too much like the Dodgers? Or add a red sleeve patch

Making the the numbers red would make it VERY close to the Dodgers' IMO. I'd not do it.

Plus I don't think it'd flow together all that well, nor look good.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

When will see an away and alt. jersey?

I'm gonna fix up the home jersey a bit to make sure I get the formula correct...I'd expect the home to be done before mid-week. After that, I'll start modifying the versions of the away and alt I've already done.

As promised, here come the uniforms...

This is my first draft of the home set. Please give a little C&C on these, so I can adjust and not make the same mistakes on the aways and alternates. Thanks!

jaysunis_home.jpg

(I'd originally thought of placing the hat logo where the front number is, as an homage to the classic uni set. Still unsure of what looks better.)

I like the jerseys but the logo looks too much like the yankees logo and if your a blue jays fan you know how much blue jays fans hate the yankees

canucks_sig1.jpg

Archived