Concept Logo For My Movie Company

letsgomets1212

Me and my friend are designing a logo for our fake movie company. Me and my friend like making movies and we like to have a logo in the beginning. We have named our "company" Get A Life Films, and we are working on designing a logo. We have a couple ideas for the logo, which are shown below, but we need some suggestions on how to make it better. Keep in mind that these are rough drafts of the logos, so they are not as clean as they will be. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

getalifefilmlogo2df5.png

getalifefilmslogofx0.png

what are the squares about?

the design doesnt relate to the name at all. seems like it should have an indi look to it, those logos

say budget furniture to me.

We added the squares because we didnt know what else to put there lol. I really dont know how do make a logo "Indie" style. Maybe you could give me some suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I like it. Cool font, I don't think you should change it. It's bold and to the point.

Here's an idea for a logo (not sure what that one represents either): Maybe have a picture of a video gamer or computer nerd typing, slouched over. Make it darkened black or green or something. The figure of him.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I like it. Cool font, I don't think you should change it. It's bold and to the point.

Here's an idea for a logo (not sure what that one represents either): Maybe have a picture of a video gamer or computer nerd typing, slouched over. Make it darkened black or green or something. The figure of him.

Thats a good idea, but I dont have the skill to do something like that, this is the first time I've tried designing a logo.

Any other suggestions?

Just throwing this out there...really not wanting to start some work on it though, you could have a larger guy laying on a couch. Could silhouette it almost. Since people who like to lay on the couch watch movies or tv, it would work pretty well with the name of the company, Get A Life.

Just a suggestion

Have the love seat facing you, with 1 leg of the love seat still there, the other one missing and the love seat leaning to whichever side you take the leg out from, then have get a life films on the love seat in different heights, or the top of the lettering curving to make the shape of someone laying down.

That would look pretty good.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I wanted to post a request in the request forum, but it won't let me start a topic.

I have started a film company, made a short that has won a contest and am in the process of making 3 more to enter into festivals and such.

I would be willing to sign a contract as that is what seems to be the most fair and willing to pay some money up front (not much as it is really just me doing all of the work for no-profits with the films) but if the brand takes off I would be willing to pay much more for the use of the logo.

I want to call it Mandelroy Productions and I want the logo to be black and white.

I want a big hand pinching/squeezing a silhouette of a man pushing the fingers back. If you have ever seen the Kids in the Hall sketch where they pinch people's heads from long distances that would be the idea, but with a guy inbetween the fingers with an Atlas (supporting the world) like pose.

Let me know who is interested.. hopefully I can start a request thread as I am unsure this will get anyone's attention..

Archived