Help with logo

batmannwv

I am the commish of a 16 team fantasy football league and I'd like to design helmet logos for all of my teams.  The only problem is that I am not very artistic.  Here is a logo that I designed for the Gamblers.  Any help with this logo, new ideas, or comments would be very much appreciated!

Gamblers.jpg

Steve Mann

Thanks for the great ideas.  I discussed using a Royal Flush in the starburst with the owner of the Gamblers and he thought it would be a great idea as well.  I'll definitely make the Flush the primary logo and use the dice with "snake eyes" as the secondary.  

Any ideas other than scanning photos of playing cards where to find decent pictures of them?

Thanks!

Steve

When playing craps, snake eyes is a losing roll. Stick with 7.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

shameles plug for my own design....

...which was transformed into the (soon to be defunct?)Las Vegas Gamblers of MLF.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I took a photo of a royal flush and it looked awesome on the helmet until I resized it to its intended website width of 120 pixels.  The details on the cards became unrecognizable.  I think I am going to stick to the dice with a rolling look (thanks to GMS!).  Here are four variations of Gambler helmets that I have put together so far.

gamblershelmets.jpg

Steve

I personally like the top two helmets...minor change, can you switch the logo around so that it looks like the dice are being rolled from the back of the helmet towards the front? They just look a teensy-bit backward to me...

edit: And maybe a white outline around the starburst pattern for the non-white helmets...make it stand out a little more...

other than that, I think they look pretty good.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived