NEW Bowling Green Hockey Jerseys

iowahoo

HCKWthumb.jpg

I like the crispness of the piping and orange shoulders. I do not like using the same logo on the shoulders as on the chest. Would rather keep shoulder logos and use a large falcon head without the BG.

HCKORthumb.jpg

I really hope that BROWN makes a return and that isn't black.

Overall they are nice, I'd give em a B+. Miss the brown tootsie roll jerseys!

fade.gif

I don't see any piping...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Our club team played Bowling Green's club team last season and with only 9 skaters we were able to keep it close through the second period, only to be squashed in the 3rd, ending up going to something crazy like 10-1. Anyway, I remember looking in the little shop they had there, I dont recall what the old template of the jersey was, but I remeber wanting to buy one badly. Was it close to the Islanders alt? Do you have any pictures to compare?

SEAsig.png

I find it funny bowling green dosn't use any green.

I find it funny that you are incapable of typing a sentence without major errors.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Old-white jersey > new-white jersey.

Archived