Dallas Cowboys tickets

rainmaker17

I'm not real thrilled with this year's Packer tickets. They're not printed on glossy stock, and feel a bit thin. I like their celebration of Lambeau, though:

That's not a bad scan - they really look "aged" with creases and such. Blech.

I actually like the look of those tickets a lot. But where is game 2 and 5? I feel like I'm playing sudoku or something...

There are two different sets of season ticket holders with the Packers. Those of us who originally had tickets in Lambeau Field, and those who were season ticket holders at County Stadium in Milwaukee. Once games were no longer played in Milwaukee, those people were given the "rights" to pre-season game 1, plus regular season games 2 and 6 (later switched to game 5). The Packers did this to avoid any charges of favoring one ticket base or the other, meaning that the NFL chose which teams each would see. Prior to all that, Milwaukee generally had 3 home games, and Green Bay 5 (plus one each in the pre-season).

So, I don't have those games -- somebody else does :-(

It's where I sit.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I decided to dig this up instead of starting a new thread. I bought some UT tickets today from a dirtbag ticket broker and talk about uninspired design:

uttix.jpg

It looks like the designer found the filter tab in Photoshop for the first time, or screwed around with the color balance. Probably both.

Previous seasons have been light years better. I'll scan some if there is any interest.

newsig.jpg

Archived