2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Hmmm, I cant wait to see the final design. Maybe they will throw the C in rink logo on the front because they say "Where we began"

"Where we began"= green & blue.

"What we've become"= the birthing whale.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyheader08.jpg

I detect a hint of thin white piping on the shoulders of these new Nucks threads...

Am I the only one who seesvery slight faded images of jerseys in this picture? They dont seem like anything worn before.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

jerseyheader08.jpg

I detect a hint of thin white piping on the shoulders of these new Nucks threads...

Am I the only one who seesvery slight faded images of jerseys in this picture? They dont seem like anything worn before.

There is a jersey on his visor, if you look. I think it's the current Orca though.

untitled-6.jpg

jerseyheader08.jpg

There is a jersey on his visor, if you look. I think it's the current Orca though.

Yes, but to the left theres more jerseys with more showing... and its been said that "What weve become" could very well mean keeping the orca

jerseyheader08.jpg

Yes, but to the left theres more jerseys with more showing... and its been said that "What weve become" could very well mean keeping the orca

The jersey I'm talking about is were the word " become " intersects the visor. To the left is just black, So I have no clue what your looking at?

untitled-6.jpg

jerseyheader08.jpg

The jersey I'm talking about is were the word " become " intersects the visor. To the left is just black, So I have no clue what your looking at?

Maybe its your monitor because I see jerseys all the way to the left, like theyre hung up in a locker room

jerseyheader08.jpg

Maybe its your monitor because I see jerseys all the way to the left, like theyre hung up in a locker room

I see it, definatley looks different. Although Im seeing some maroon in there, above the top stripe on the bottom and the sleeves.

Just looks like a stock photo of last years white uni's hanging in a dressing room to me.

If you look under the first "W" of Where we've been you can clearly see there is no NHL logo in or around the collar and the colors are clearly the blue and maroon from past seasons.

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

Just looks like a stock photo of last years white uni's hanging in a dressing room to me.

If you look under the first "W" of Where we've been you can clearly see there is no NHL logo in or around the collar and the colors are clearly the blue and maroon from past seasons.

They aren't wait 1 more minute and I'll have the picture up.

untitled-6.jpg

Well, I'm telling you that theres no NHL Logo on the collar and the colors are the same as last season, so either they made a prototype on a different style uniform and all the reports about them changing colors are wrong, or, these are not the new unis.

I'm 100% certain this is the jersey you are looking at in that image.

p2336126reg.jpg

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

Well, I'm telling you that theres no NHL Logo on the collar and the colors are the same as last season, so either they made a prototype on a different style uniform and all the reports about them changing colors are wrong, or, these are not the new unis.

I just realized that about the collars right now to. I'm stumped.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived