St.Louis Blues Concept

Davey

*update*

I changed the home jersey's buy doing my best to get ride of most of the white. I also recolored logo back to blue. I hope this looks better..

C+C are still welcomed

stlouis.3.gif

As a long time Blues fan, I've got to tell you this pair gets my vote. Great tribute to the past. Very classy. I really do like the piping on both jerseys. The Blues AHL farm team (Peoria Rivermen) uses piping like that and it looks great.

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

*update*

I changed the home jersey's buy doing my best to get ride of most of the white. I also recolored logo back to blue. I hope this looks better..

C+C are still welcomed

stlouis.3.gif

As a long time Blues fan, I've got to tell you this pair gets my vote. Great tribute to the past. Very classy. I really do like the piping on both jerseys. The Blues AHL farm team (Peoria Rivermen) uses piping like that and it looks great.

Ty. Even though I did an update down the page, doing these, I though I really liked. But its good hearing a good vote from a Blue's fan lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Archived