Silver Knight Ohio State Buckeyes football jersey

Badge Man

Silver Knight is a company based out of central Ohio that got its start doing "Buckeye Legends" throwbacks, and for the last season or two has been producing current styles as well. I'm kind of surprised, though, because I had heard from an article in the Columbus Dispatch that OSU had revoked their license (conicidentally?) after the owner of Silver Knight made comments in the same paper that he was unhappy with OSU's deal with Nike, and Nike's practices.

Those jerseys are everywhere around Columbus, and they're quite well made. The fonts are off, but the fabrics and stitching are good quality.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Silver Knight is a company based out of central Ohio that got its start doing "Buckeye Legends" throwbacks, and for the last season or two has been producing current styles as well. I'm kind of surprised, though, because I had heard from an article in the Columbus Dispatch that OSU had revoked their license (conicidentally?) after the owner of Silver Knight made comments in the same paper that he was unhappy with OSU's deal with Nike, and Nike's practices.

Those jerseys are everywhere around Columbus, and they're quite well made. The fonts are off, but the fabrics and stitching are good quality.

Do these jerseys have elastic sleeves at the end like the authentic NFL ones do?

IIRC, it is kind of similar. the hem at the bottom of the sleeves is dazzle nylon, but it isn't nearly as tight as what would be on an NFL authentic. It's actually quite loosely elasticised. They may have changes it over the last year, though. I was really surprised that they were so well made, especially since you can get them in grocery stores (no joke). The screenprinted versions aren't bad, either. You may want to try buckeye corner or the buckeye room (at Ploaris Fashion place mall) websites for a greater variety.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Looking at the "silver knight logo" on the Ohio State jersey - tag at the bottom/right - the logo looks like the "old ABA Kansas City Knights basketball Team logo" - hmmmmmm

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived