Swishahouse Records

A Tribe Called Quest

De La Soul

Wu-Tang Clan

DMX

Hieroglyphics

Gang Starr

Clipse

No write up this time, folks. I simply do not feel like it as I am very tired, so courtesy of the Wik Cash Money Records. You know I'll always give my thoughts and input on the uniforms though, so here we go.

In sports, I usually am not a fan of black being one of the dominant colors. There are some cases where I do like black in some teams color schemes, but not all the time. One thing I've noticed in the HHHL is that many of the teams have black in their logos, which forces me to use black on the uniforms. In fact, ten teams have a black jersey, with four more teams using black as a trim color. You know, to outline names, colors, stripes, etc. Here, black is very prominent in Cash Money's set and it resembles N.W.A's uniforms, but these concepts would be if the particular group, clique, record label, artist, whatever would sport these threads. I guess you could say that these two teams have an Anaheim Ducks/Pittsburgh Penguins issue in terms of colors. The main difference though, in the two teams, is N.W.A's use of silver.

Home uniform: Black is the primary color, with gold/black/white striping applied everywhere (striping pattern, names, numbers, socks, and pants.)

Away uniform: Colors are switched around because white is now the primary color.

Home alternate uniform: Colors are switched around because gold is now the primary color.

Not much to say, the striping pattern is pretty straightforward. The striping on the sleeves and bottom of the jersey, I got the idea from the San Antonio Rampage uniforms, which also had a similar pattern to the Sabres uniforms before the switch to the Buffaslug.

Yes, I did these in MS Paint. I wanted to relive some more nostalgia and pwn Paint again, like the old days. Yes, that is vertically arched letters. Again, I did this in Paint. When I did the striping pattern, I was origianlly like, damnit, I'm going to have to arch these letters. I've said this before, but the purpose of the HHHL is not just to make uniforms for my favorite rap artists, but to improve my skills. I've been successful in that regard. Compare Cash Money to Stones Throw Records. I've gotten much better. I radially arched the names there (which you typically don't see with hockey, and I wasn't as pleased with the result.) Here with Cash Money, I've vertically arched them, showing how much further I've improved. The only thing I can say is, I wish I had the cash to shell out on a vector program :down: . If I used a different program then Paint, would the letters look cleaner? Meh, who knows, maybe, maybe not. Either way, Paint is an easy program to use, and I've mastered it, to the point where I use other programs and rarely open up Paint anymore. Anyone who says that "I only have Paint so leave me alone." or "I can't arch my letters because I only have Paint." Go :censored: yourself. I don't want to hear it, so shut the :censored: up. With a diligent eye and a keen sense of details for your art, anything is possible. Yes, vertically arching the names was tough, but I did it. This was also the reason why Birdman is the only person on the jerseys though. I only went with Baby, not putting Slim, and Lil' Wayne on the back because I simply did not have the patience to vertically arch those player names. It took me about two hours to figure out a formula to do this for Baby. I will always have more than one player's name on the back of the uniform (unless of course it is a solo artist, or I can't find the proper information) so I hope that only putting one player on the back here is acceptable for you guys. Vertically arching is tough, but don't say it can't be done if you can't do it. Perhaps I will post a tutorial some time on how to vertically arch names, but I don't know about that. These uniforms took me a while, but here they are.

Primary uniforms:

CashMoneyprimaries.png

Alternate uniform:

CashMoneyalternate.png

i like these, and i don't know if i have said this yet, but i'm glad your back on the HHHL thang. the trim doesn't really seem to fit with Cash Money, but the crest and the colors seem to make up for it here. number font is nice, that fits perfectly, and i love the vertically arched letters. i ain't trippin over Baby being the only one on there, even though i am a big Weezy fan. nicely done and keep it up!

I wanted to put Lil' Wayne on the back, but it was tough as hell. I tried over and over again to put him and Slim, Baby's brother, on them. I think these colors work nicely together, as seen with N.W.A, the Anaheim Ducks, and the Pittsburgh Penguins. Thanks, guys.

I am still lovin' the HHHL! Great work once again! Just one question though, when does Rap Cat get a uni? :P

:DRap Cat commercial Now I have a hunger for a Big Buford, fries, and a milkshake, or something at 4 AM, thank you Delayed Penalty. Luckily there is a Checker's just down the highway from my house. Meow, meow! :P

Archived