pittsburgh penguins

boum_911

1. Gold color is off

2. Robo pigeon is a bad logo

3. All you did was copy the "jammies" sweater and change colors, and make a white version. Unoriginal and a very bad jersey to begin with.

6. Save it in .png, not .jpg, saving a picture in .jpg screws up the picture. .png is best format

7. Sidney Crosby's number is 87, not 89.

oBIgzrL.png

I see what your thoughts are here, combining a historical jersey with the new template. I can't say that it works, however.

Of the two, the black works better, probably because it worked better in the original version. That being said, it really was a pretty bad jersey. The white jersey is just too much and the stylistic elements are just too distracting. The Gray/Gold border on the back is just painful, and the mis-match stripes are difficult as well.

I really don't know how to make this premise work.

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

How the hell can you get Crosby's # wrong? I'm way too distracted by that to comment on the jerseys...You're from Quebec as well, the province that thinks Crosby is going to be a hab some day (NOT).

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I saw that and made a shuddering type noise....

Sorry....i'll be more constructive...

Start again.

Its a mess, and yes, the number is wrong. Thats the easiest thing to get right in a concept. Its the concept equivilent of spelling your own name right on a test paper or job application

sigen.jpg

Please, I though that ugly pens logo was gone for good.

From my opinion, it's just not good, man. The mix of gold and great looks horrible. The gold lines on the grey shoulders are worst...

Try to change your color scheme and maybe you could do something acceptable even with this logo.

Plus I'd consider to change the to type of striping under the back number. That make everything look messy.

EDIT : P.S.: Je viens de remarquer que tu es de Montréal donc si tu parles français excuse moi de t'avoir écrit un commentaire en anglais :P

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Oh man, this one needs a "RESET" button.

It's just too much. This is another example of trying to be everything for everyone and missing all your targets. It's new, it's old, it's taking from multiple eras of the team's history. The end result is a mishmash that's overfull of "stuff". Plus, the eras you're referencing aren't the ones fans will remember as warmly as, say... what the Pens wore during their Cup years.

Most fans weren't real keen on the Hummingbird/RoboPenguin to begin with. And the new colors don't work that well with the current set; they certainly don't work with a set from another era.

Et AllyB - Il y a des américains ici qui parlent français courrament - tu ne nous exclus pas quand tu écris en français aux québecoises... :wink2:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Too many stripes. There needs to be something near the bottom of the jersey. It just appears too empty on the bottom and too busy at the top.

oh i disagree, this thing needs more stripes, maybe some piping. oh and it needs Lemieux 66 on it. ditch the gold though, and go with neon yellow and coal black and most importantly, ditch the current logo and use the penguin on barry bonds' endorsed steroids logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived