Chief's Ridiculous NFL Helmet Project

Chief.

UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 5TH

This evening I finished the Lions helmet, and you probably saw this coming. Just used the lion's mane wrapping around the front of the helmet. Still looking for comments on the last few, don't hesitate to post your thoughts, please.

HLions.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll say this - you sure do have a flair for the ridiculous.....but in some weird way, I like what you are going for here.....And your skills in Photoshop are definitely improving.

I use Illustrator for this, actually. The pathfinder tool gets a ton of use out of this project.

I gotta reply just so I get e-mailed about the rest of the concepts.....

Huh?

Anyway, UPDATE: AUGUST 20

Sorry, I don't have three concepts in this update. I just started college and I'm taking it slow. Here, to hold you over, we have the Dolphins. With the colors in the logo, it doesn't contrast from the water (or what is supposed to be water) on the helmet, but I think it flows nicely nevertheless.

HDolphins.png

The Dolphins helmet looks very nice. Really. :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

HChargers.png

Are you like actually desiging these from some theoretical pattern, or are you just using the force??? :blink::P

I think you're the first person to use every Chargers color on 1 helmet....... B)

I think someone should set up a site where we can view all of them at once....I'd do it, but I'm at work right now......maybe I can get to this later........

<Yoda>Talented, you are......</Yoda>

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Hmm, perhaps a browns helmet on a browns helmet on a browns helmet...etc. Just have it keep going on forever.

Not enough uniforms these days use infinite regression. I always wondered if the guy in the Reds' secondary logo/sleeve patch had a sleeve patch of himself wearing a uniform with a sleeve patch of himself wearing a uniform...

• 9 months later...

Archived