Best poster website

vicfurth

Not to sound like an old fart, and I don't mean any disrespect by this, but I don't really think it's fair to ask people who, out of all of us, has the best website. Personally, everyone's site that I've seen is great on its own merits and shouldn't need to be compared against others. I just don't want anyone to feel any less confident about their work because of a general census, you know? Everyone here does great work and they should be heralded individually rather than compared to each other.

Not to sound like an old fart, and I don't mean any disrespect by this, but I don't really think it's fair to ask people who, out of all of us, has the best website. Personally, everyone's site that I've seen is great on its own merits and shouldn't need to be compared against others. I just don't want anyone to feel any less confident about their work because of a general census, you know? Everyone here does great work and they should be heralded individually rather than compared to each other.

that's about how i feel. My design site may be weak, but spend my time doing other sites, and fantasy leagues. I just like the fact we have smart people here who know how to do these things.

Absolutely. Obviously some people here (Nitro, Rozilla, Sterling) are better than others. Obviously some have resources and training and skills that others simply don't. However at the risk of sounding cliche, most everybody here has made some contribution that need not be compared to everyone else, but should be celebrated for what it is, in it's own right. I don't want to be "shutting you down" vic, but most often, questions like this end up dividing people and making others feel bad, while only making 1 or 2 people feel a little more special.

With that, I stow my soapbox back under the bed.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i agree with the above sentiments, although i did mention 2 designers sites.....i just really enjoy going there and seeing what they have to offer....but, on the other hand, i do go to every site mentioned on these boards. i'd be doing a disservice to myself and the other designers here by not checking out what they have to offer.

Archived