Nick at Nite gets new logo

patsox

Why the :censored: is George Lopez on Nick at Nite? Have they ditched their format altogether?

Cmon patsox, dont you know that No channel stays true to what its about?

G4 was supposed to be only about videogames, now its a spike tv wannabe

Sci-Fi shows ECW, nothing to do with science fiction.

CNBC will show the olympics or us open sometimes.

Oh sorry...I should've known better.

The Fact That G4 shows Ninja Warrior is awsome. i cant get enough of that show.

And what slickster posted does that mean the THE N wont be a channel on directv after 2007. if so that really suxs. for a short period of time i had Nick Gas and i couldnt stop watching Legends Of The Hidden Temple and Guts. I am 15 so i am in between the era's of double dare original and double dare 2000. However no i am not a high schooler who feels old.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the :censored: is George Lopez on Nick at Nite? Have they ditched their format altogether?

Oh sorry...I should've known better.

The Fact That G4 shows Ninja Warrior is awsome. i cant get enough of that show.

And what slickster posted does that mean the THE N wont be a channel on directv after 2007. if so that really suxs. for a short period of time i had Nick Gas and i couldnt stop watching Legends Of The Hidden Temple and Guts. I am 15 so i am in between the era's of double dare original and double dare 2000. However no i am not a high schooler who feels old.

I feels the same way SHARPS...

What I would not do to see THINKS FAST, MAKE THE GRADES, FINDERS KEEPERS, DOUBLE DARE, NICK ARCADE and GUTS and that 1 shows that had the GAME GURU.

As for FIGURE IT OUT I think that my sister said it best...

I REMEMBER THAT SHOW AND IT'S SUX... :D

I only watch that for SUMMER SANDERS :P

Heres a few more...

MTV is supposed to be musics but now it's all about reality show

VH1 shows nothing but reality shows

CNBC will also shows the NHL after what happens on 5-19-07

CARTOON NETWORKS is going to switch formats so it's could looks like DISNEY CHANNELS

BTW CARTOON NETWORK...

THEY ENDED FRIDAYS FOR THIS :cursing:

yeah cartoon network dosnt even show all cartoons anymore

nicktoons are dead

boomerang barely shows captain planet, thundercats anymore its all just hannah barbarra shows now

Video Hits 1 is basically a reality channel now

mtv the same

bet is now trying to be like mtv less videos more reality shows

the whole worlds gone mad

ATL

Heres a few more...

CARTOON NETWORKS is going to switch formats so it's could looks like DISNEY CHANNELS

BTW CARTOON NETWORK...

yeah cartoon network dosnt even show all cartoons anymore

nicktoons are dead

boomerang barely shows captain planet, thundercats anymore its all just hannah barbarra shows now

Video Hits 1 is basically a reality channel now

mtv the same

bet is now trying to be like mtv less videos more reality shows

the whole worlds gone mad

How about TOON DISNEY...

I used to watch it for GOOF TROOPS, DARKWING DUCKS, DUCKTAIL, RESCUE RANGERS AND THAT CARTOON WITH BALLOO and GARGOYLE and now its practicly became DISNEY CHANNELS 2.

And i'll gives BOOMERANG credits Mike.

At least they're showing old CARTOON NETWORK shows like DEXTER, COW & CHICKENS, and COURAGE and I think that they are going to show POWERPUFF GIRLS and JOHNNY BRAVOS.

To be fair, the 'C' in CNBC simply stands for "cable." So it's not necessarily bound to anything in particular (what the hell is the difference between CNBC and MSNBC anyway?).

The channel I'm most pissed at is Cartoon Network. That was always my go-to station for whenever I couldn't find something to watch. At the very least, I knew I'd be gettin' some 80's nostalga (or at least shows from the 60's & 70's that were still being shown in the 80's). Now I can't even tell the difference between it, Nickelodeon and Disney... at least not until adult swim comes on. Thank goodness they haven't effed that up... yet.

To be fair, the 'C' in CNBC simply stands for "cable." So it's not necessarily bound to anything in particular (what the hell is the difference between CNBC and MSNBC anyway?).

The channel I'm most pissed at is Cartoon Network. That was always my go-to station for whenever I couldn't find something to watch. At the very least, I knew I'd be gettin' some 80's nostalga (or at least shows from the 60's & 70's that were still being shown in the 80's). Now I can't even tell the difference between it, Nickelodeon and Disney... at least not until adult swim comes on. Thank goodness they haven't effed that up... yet.

they better not :censored: up adult swim. Especially my Aqua Teen and Robot Chicken. <_<

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Heres a few more...

BTW CARTOON NETWORK...

Oh yea the other month I saw cartoon network showing "Honey I Shrunk The Kids"

I agreed with you about CARTOON NETWORK illwauk.

ME and my little sister used to watch CARTOON CARTOON FRIDAY every week from 2001 to the very end and there was no tribute or anything which is a damn shame and they replaced it with FRIED DYNAMITE :cursing:

CARTOON NETWORK WITHOUT FRIDAYS IS JUST LIKE THE WWE WITHOUT RAW. :cry:

BTW...

I thought AQUA TEEN and HARVEY BIRDMAN ended their series.

THAT CARTOON WITH BALLOO and GARGOYLE

That'd be Talespin... damn I miss the Disney Afternoon block...

TALESPIN of course thanks you illwauk.

I was sad when THE DISNEY AFTERNOON ended their runs in 1999 but I understand that now the era is changing and CARTOON on free tv just dont makes money anymore if you know what I means.

ME and my little sister used to watch CARTOON CARTOON FRIDAY every week from 2001 to the very end and there was no tribute or anything which is a damn shame and they replaced it with FRIED DYNAMITE :cursing:

BTW...

You say you're 28? Wow....

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

BTW...

You say you're 28? Wow....

YEAH I'M 28 SO WHAT?

I'M A KID AT HEART IS THAT A SIN! :cursing:

THAT CARTOON WITH BALLOO and GARGOYLE

That'd be Talespin... damn I miss the Disney Afternoon block...

TALESPIN of course thanks you illwauk.

I was sad when THE DISNEY AFTERNOON ended their runs in 1999 but I understand that now the era is changing and CARTOON on free tv just dont makes money anymore if you know what I means.

Yea... stations are making ridiculous reaches with their e/i programming (TBS is using Saved By The Bell... TF?).

Archived