The Patriots are cheaters!

buzzcut

<_<

So who at the NFL leaked this? If I'm the Patriots, I'm demanding an investigation. They can play this game too, you know.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<_<

So who at the NFL leaked this? If I'm the Patriots, I'm demanding an investigation. They can play this game too, you know.

You can bet the Pats will have a counterattack at some point. For now, the best thing to do is lay low and make their statements on the scoreboard every week.

But sometimes there no freakin' way even the best teams can win. ^_^

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

<_<

You can bet the Pats will have a counterattack at some point. For now, the best thing to do is lay low and make their statements on the scoreboard every week.

But sometimes there no freakin' way even the best teams can win. ^_^

lol, I'm sure a 14-2 season would make a strong enough statement.

i think its more too it cause come on y would the pats steal DEF siginals no reason to, with moss and brady and all the other weapons no need to, espically after last nights game, no if they was taking OFF siginals i could believe that way more............think the 1972 dolphins are scared yet, they should be:)!!!!!!!

Wow, 10 pages of post....

If someone made exactly the same point I am about to make, I apologize, but when I started reading all the posts I started slipping into a coma around page 6 so I had to skip to the end.

My biggest issue with the people who keep using the "They would have crushed most of these teams anyway....." train of thought to brush these allegations off is forgetting one thing. If the Patriots themselves didn't think that doing this was giving them a distinct advantage then they wouldn't waste their time doing it. Who is going to spend time on an activity which they had to know would blow up in their face if ever discovered if they didn't at least "think" it gave them a better chance to win.

How insecure does a coaching staff have to be when you have as talented a lineup as the Patriots do and you still feel it's necessary to cheat to give yourself that much more of an edge. Instead of having confidence that they have established one of the best teams in the league over the past 7 years or so and they have the talent to win the honest way, they look "beyond the rules". If I were a Brady (or really any other player on that team) I think I would be a little offended that my own coaching staff thinks they have to cheat for us to have the best chance of winning. Instills a lot of confidence in your players.

Are other teams doing this? probably. Does it make it OK? absolutely not.

Well I guess we found the one thing that the Patriots aren't good at, Cheating!

Mangini better have a fantastic career coaching the Jets because I think it's safe to say he'll never get a coordinators job in the NFL again. Who is going to want this guy on their staff so that the second he leaves for another job he spills the beans on everything his previous organization does. Right or wrong, blowing in his ex-team seems like career suicide to me.

Archived