Chris, it's really time to eliminate the "comments" function

Gothamite

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got to looking at that pistons logo. i don't know, i kinda dig it. in a wierd dementive way. Does make a cool hockey logo if you erased the basketball from the design. is it wrong to have those type of feelings? :blink:

it's more than wrong, it's horrendous. you should be ashamed of yourself. what team would ever use a horse in their logo..... the only thing that i can think of that would be worse is a horse head with flames shooting out of its nostrils... thank gawd we have never seen such an eyesore in hockey before........ oh crap, that's right..... the flames.... well at least they dont have stupid flags as shoulder logos...... arghhhhhh nevermind...... :P

sig.png

In their article on the new NFL logo, USA Today referenced the main site.

Right there at the bottom:

Takes readers right to the NHL logo page. Great exposure, right? It would be, except anyone clicking on the logos will also get these insightful and illuminating pearls of wisdom:

this is effin gay

Posted by dylan sims on July 23, 2007

this logo looks like baseball weired

Posted by poop on May 31, 2007

and

its a logo!

Posted by marc on June 30, 2007

there are 25 stars on the nfl flag because there are 25 states that are in the NFL

Posted by jireh vadez on March 24, 2007

The comments were a great idea, but there's no control. These high-profile comments range from inane to offensive.

This site is a great resource, and is diminished by garbage like this. Anybody else find this as annoying as I?

yes, most people who post their comments are ignorant. i see where your comming from and i agree with you, but why should it bother you? if u dont like what you read on the internet you should just close the window or log off.

by creating this topic/thread all your doing is making the situation important, but in reality its just ignorance that shouldn't be payed attention to or maybe its just sarcasm.

this is nothing to lose sleep about.

ps- do not take the net serious.

Archived