NFL Logo Sheets

LEWJ

I used the dates from chris' site....so yea. that explains it?!

And I'm just doing the "Logo colors" not the uniform/helmet colors.

I'm not listing textile colors.

So that explains the reason why I didnt put the extra 78 shades for the cowboys.

[if the color is listed as "Uniform only" or "Helmet only" or anything klike that than I'm not listing it.]

[sSUR is my resource btw :]

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

If you guys are so positive the dates are off, you wanna help provide the right dates? That would be quite nice. Any C&C is nice, do you think the fonts for "Primary Logo" and the dates etc. are ok? Too big? What about font color etc? I'd like to make these as nice as possible. Thanks.

Cool, but the Packers have not been using that wordmark since 1959. It dates to the mid-1970s.

I guess I'm not sure what you're talking about... Because last I saw, the packers used it in their endzones, and the endzone walls.

138.jpg

Cool, but the Packers have not been using that wordmark since 1959. It dates to the mid-1970s.

I guess I'm not sure what you're talking about... Because last I saw, the packers used it in their endzones, and the endzone walls.

138.jpg

He's saying it doesn't go BACK as far as 1959 but instead was introduced in the mid-70's.

138.jpg

He's saying it doesn't go BACK as far as 1959 but instead was introduced in the mid-70's.

gotcha

wow. sorry lol

Yep, that's what I was trying to say.

I don't know how long they've been using the current wordmark (it's hard to find examples, as football teams didn't really use consistent wordmark logos on programs, merchandise, etc until just a few years ago), but I can tell you with conviction that it doesn't go back that long.

Archived