Vancouver Canucks

Generic

After seeing the new Vancouver Canucks jerseys I found they look nice not the best but its nice so I used the Stick logo and the Johnny V logo but I changed the stick logo so that odd stripe thing wasnt there and yes I made this in paint but the design could fit this well cause of the sripes on the jersey but anyways enough of my rant and enjoy.

image2wd6.png

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

3 things

1. It's too boring

2. It looks like a leafs jersey (which is definatly not good for the canucks)

3. Shouldn't it be blue?

actually...since its a nucks 3rd concept...it should be green...blue and white are already main colours

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

3 things

1. It's too boring

2. It looks like a leafs jersey (which is definatly not good for the canucks)

3. Shouldn't it be blue?

actually...since its a nucks 3rd concept...it should be green...blue and white are already main colours

I'd have to agree actually.

My idea with the white was that with a silver outline on the logos especialy the stick logo would fit best on white I tried green but thats a no but silver would be another color avalible but my concern it would be like the Hartford Whalers colors tell me what you think and il probbly add more silver if not any other ideas.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

This won't help you much but if they used to wear third jersey's away from home it would make sense to have a white third jersey to wear on the road.

Plus it's an original idea, keep the white buddy or expand it to a fourth jersey, why not !

Only thing I'd change is the collar, I hate the Buffaslug/Anaheim collar, looks too much like the insides of the womens sexual anatomy if you ask me !

This won't help you much but if they used to wear third jersey's away from home it would make sense to have a white third jersey to wear on the road.

Plus it's an original idea, keep the white buddy or expand it to a fourth jersey, why not !

Only thing I'd change is the collar, I hate the Buffaslug/Anaheim collar, looks too much like the insides of the womens sexual anatomy if you ask me !

I agree how about a tie-up. They always look good on vintage styled concepts.

untitled-6.jpg

This shouldn't be the alternate, this should be our away jersey and the same style for the home one of course, with the tie up. Since people love the fugly whale, remove that vachon thing and put the dorca bay logo there.

Btw...where is that template? I want to mess around with some jersey ideas as well. If someone can point me in the right direction, much appreciated.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived