My MLS Seattle Concept

GFB

sea_mls.png

sea_concept.png

Uhh, yeah.... not much to say on this one. I wanted to stick with the Sounders name somehow, so I compromised on Seattle Sounders FC. I know there is a lot of debate on whether stars should be placed in a crest or above it. I think it is ok in this case because they are reflecting upon the 4 championships of the other Seattle Sounders. And Nike kits, not Adidas.... I really like the green kit.

Just for fun...

sea_mls2.png

i really like this concept a lot. the colors are the right choice, and the badge is well done. I made some changes to the badge just off some ideas i got right when i saw yours. i am not trying to threadjack, since this is still your idea, i am just offering my suggestions for changes. the only problem i saw was the use of copperplate on the bottom. the other change i made was to use the lines that just take up space on the sides and make them reference the name "Sounders". again, nice job, and these r just my 2 changes implemented:

sounders.png

Addition of extra blue lines is great. This logo is very clean and crisp. Excellent execution.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I like the idea. Nice nod to the USL Sounders with the four stars. I'd thicken up the blue lines in the green circle--eRay's idea is interesting, but I'm not feeling it. As for the Est 1974, I'd probably drop the Est and leave just the year, and use the same font as the team name (mostly because Copperplate looks silly).

Any reason the inner circle is off-center?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Any reason the inner circle is off-center?

It's supposed to give the effect that you are looking up at the needle. I don't know if it works, but it is what I was going for....

It does. That's exactly what I was thinking before you said it.

Archived