30 NHL games - in 30 days!

spyboy1

Check this out,

http://www.30gamesin30nights.com/index.html

"My concept is simple?.I?m going to watch a hockey

game in all 30 National Hockey League arenas?.in 30 consecutive nights!

Something that?s never been done before?.30 hockey games in 30 nights in

30 different cities this fall?.it?s the ultimate hockey road trip!"

He's scheduled to start on Oct. 26th and will be here in Minnesota on Nov. 18th for the Sunday game vs. Colorado, a game I have tickets for.

It's one thing to try to do every arena over the course of a season, or even one long road trip with a game every 2-3 days on average, but in just 30 days?! That's borderline insane, but will make for a great story if he pulls it off, with a lot of help from the weather and the airlines.

It will be fun to track his progress and see how it progresses.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Do you think he is a Tampa Bay fan? He is going to see them 7 times including three in a row!

EDIT: He likes them and the Rangers. Should have read his about me first.

Holy Crap look at this schedule.

MCO-DTW-LAX-SNA-LGA-YUL-EWR-JFK-DFW-PHX-CMH-FLL-YOW-PIT-BOS-ORD-DCA-DEN-SJC-YYC-YVR-YEG-STL-PHL-MSP-ATL-YYZ-BUF-BNA-RDU-TPA

Orlando (home)-Detroit-Los Angeles-Anaheim-New York (Rangers)-Montreal-New Jersey-New York (Islanders)-Dallas-Phoenix-Columbus-Florida-Ottawa-Pittsburgh-Boston-Chicago-Washington-Colorado-San Jose-Calgary-Vancouver-Edmonton-St. Louis-Philadelphia-Minnesota-Atlanta-Toronto-Buffalo-Nashville-Carolina-Tampa Bay

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

That schedule is insanity. There has to be a better way to do that.

A quick run through the schedule shows about a half dozen dates with just 3 games and one day with just 2, forcing his hand a bit I'm sure.

It would be a challenge to see what kind of schedule we could come up with to accomplish the same thing, but he's probably made a few compromises to see Tampa Bay more often as well.

It sure would look a lot different if it were a longer trip by car I'm sure.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived