Ottawa devils

Patchey13

I am in no way affiliated with the XHL

Okay, I was browsing around the forums when I saw the fantasy sports section, I immediatly knew I had to be a part of the fantasy hockey leagues (xhl preferably). So I got to work on my team, the Ottawa Devils. When I thought of that name the logo instantly popped into my head. Since I'am not the great artist I used to be I figured I would stick with it, but something in the back of my head tells me the ideas already been done (which I hope it hasn't)

Here it is

OttawaDevils.png

OttawaDevils2.png

untitled.png

My idea with the jersey was to pay tribute to the Ottawa senators, Using the same two stripes that they had when they entered the league in the early 90's.

C&C welcome

i think it is too easy...

take a letter and add horns and a tail.

that might be a good sleeve patch

i would like to see a real devil logo for the front

Well sometimes good logos can be like that.

I for one like this a lot. Even though the logo may not be the most complicated or anything like that, it does however give the team an identity that works. However, I also don't like the tail, as it does remind me of a Q, but other than that this is pretty good, nice work. It's kinda like, if the Senators and Devils had a kid or something, haha.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Nice work. The tail does look a bit forced, but I cannot think of any other way to do it.

Also I don't think you should be using the XHL logo in your work. I am a member of the XHL, and unless you're part of the league you should not create the false relationship. FYI, the XHL has a stipulation stating any potential member must have at least 500 quality posts. Enjoy these forums and maybe we'll see you next season.

Archived