Super bowl xxxviii prediction

NJTank

Wasn't Baltimore the favorite in that game? I'm not sure.

I would have thought so. The D had dominated all year and they weren't against the strongest of superbowl offenses. Personally I wouldn't have described either of the teams in last years game as a big favourite either. That was a close one to call.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Wasn't Baltimore the favorite in that game? I'm not sure.

I would have thought so. The D had dominated all year and they weren't against the strongest of superbowl offenses. Personally I wouldn't have described either of the teams in last years game as a big favourite either. That was a close one to call.

i doubt baltimore was the favourite. werent they a wild card team?but hey i cold be wrong.

and ya tb and oakland, there wasnt a clear choice of favourite

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Well I dont recll who was the favoirte in Super Bowl XXXV, but the Giants despite being the number 1 seed in the NFC had no respect they were home dogs against the Vikings in the Championship Game if I recall right, and people were lableing them the worst number 1 seed ever.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Probably any prediction with numbers divisible by 7 in it are gonna be wrong. A local newscaster predicted 21-10 Patriots. Well, first off we all know that an 11 point deficit is unlikely. Then, That means he's predicting 3 TDs by the Pats and no FGs, and 1 TD and 1 FG for the Panthers. Anybody who believes there will be just 1 FG and 4 TDs right now seems nuts to me.

since i'm not putting any money on it, i'll go on a limb and say the game will go into OT...and the Patriots will win on (what else?) a 55 yarder by Vinatieri, the man who seemingly lives for just those moments.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Finally a half ways decent Super Bowl! I must admit it was a good game, but it will still never beat a Grey Cup game for excitement and all around good play. The only thing the Super Bowl has that makes it better is American propaganda and hype from the media! And that's my two cents.

3JymF.png

Archived