Nba to nhl cross over

zer0dotcom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

alright, new forum, new additions to my little project

tonight i return with both New Orleans and Seattle. Seattle didn't turn out quite as well as I would have hoped, I might redo it in the near future.

I went alittle different with the Hornets x-overs, had alittle torubles with some of teh colour combination, but i like the way it looks.

The Hornets road link does not work.

The Hornets home looks great as does the Sonics Road.

However the Sonics Home needs a little work I thnk the shoulder should be a differnet color then the rest of the jersey either yellow or white would look nice.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Those Hornets roads do look nice zero.

Good idea posting a main link to see all concepts maybe you should include it in your sig too so its always there.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Today I have the Golden State Wrriors to add. I think the home made the transition much better than the road. I couldn't match the fonts exactly, but I think I made it pretty close. The URL iss in the first post or check my sig for my concepts URL

I've got another two to add to the pot, The New jersey Nets and the New York Knickerbockers (I love that name and have no clue as to why)

I had trouble thiunking about how to do them, so i used some inspiration from the Rangers and Devils. In the Nets I wanted to include some of the grey/silver in the striping. I tryied to get rid of the outline ont he logo, but then it just got lost. :wacko: I'll try to patch that up later.

check out the Nets and Knicks Here

Zero, the Hornets jerseys are SWEET!! Great idea and implementation of incorporating the hexagon shape into the striping.

My only thoughts are that the shoulder patch is a little large (no big deal) and I understand your explantion of transferring actual logos with basketballs and such, but man, it'd be great great to see some ice skates on that little bug!

Keep up the good work, I'll be looking to see the rest.

:notworthy:

It is what it is.

Great job on the Knicks and Nets.

The only thing I wish is that you incoperated the Nets alternate NJ logo on to the sleeves otherwise it is perfect.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Got inspired tonight and whipped up the Orlando Magic. This was another fun one with teh colour scheme, so I did 4 versions. I tried to use as little black as posible, but it got in. On the blue road I tried it with silver shoulders, but I thought it was too bright and thte Black worked out better.

I figured, What the hell, lets try a Silver jersey...but to say the least its an eyesore...I've put it up too, maybe it will find someone who likes it

(as always, use the URL in my sig to get to teh concept page or check out the first post)

Archived