Nba to nhl cross over

zer0dotcom

<font color='#000000'>I got it in my head the other day while watching the raptors game that I was going to convert the NBA into NHL uniforms, (why? why not, I'm bored, school isn't doing much for me right now anyways)

zer0's concepts archive

From now on, the new additions will be at this address, in bold at the top of the list

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rude comments, well I'll pass on those--the colour combinations often look strange when doing cross-overs--but while they do--these are some different looks--I'd leave the jersey all purple.  The Raptors one looks the best, but as I'm sure others are thinking---why is he playinf basketball on a hockey jersey.  Oh well- I once named a fantasy baseball team the Goalies (on purpose--their home field was Brad Park.)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Do you think there's any chance of jerseys like these being sold as NBA merchandise?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The Celtics & Bulls are the best ones so far--the Bulls especially--I agree the logo works well, and you've matched it up with stripes and colours that look good.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I've seen those at the ACC. They seem alittle dissappointing, with the script across the chest, all balck design...meh oh well.

I added the Denver Nuggets unis, took a page from the Habitants and Charleston Cheifs books of design, also left the names off to see what its like

I hate those Nuggets ones.  Maybe it's because I've always hated that color scheme.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The Wizards' one is pretty cool. I usually don't go for the rainbow arches, but it seems to fit better here. One reason would be that it copies the same arched basketball seen in the logo. Nicely done on all of these.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived