Nba to nhl cross over

zer0dotcom

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Got some more to add to the list,; added Houston's and Washington's Roads, plus a new set for the Raptors.

The Wizards kinda bugs me, and hurts my eyes to looks at, so anyone who has trouble with their vision should use it as an excuse not to look at those monstrosities.

Also I edited the sleeves on the Bulls uniforms, so check those out as well. Looks much better. Also there is the link to my concepts page, where I'll be storing my stuff from now on.

MILESTONE 1000th POST :cool: :laugh:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a huge fan of mesh designs, so I won't comment on those.

However...

Bulls roads are great. Bulls home jersey could use a it of outlining to set the crest apart from the jerseys, but it's a nice look. Celts are a solid classic look too. The Rockets are a bit plain, but it's a decent foundation... some striping around the waist would bring it all togther.

I like the Nuggest the best. I think that look works better for hockey than it does for basketball.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I like teh Raptors home and the Rockets one too--the Raptors would look better without the mesh--I agree, I'm not a big fan of mesh overall--but the concept is good.

The Rockets road is simple, but effective.  The logo has enough to it that to add a bunch of colour or stripes would detract from it.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I agree--the Raptors were already a good design--getting rid of the mesh makes them even better.

However--the best ones so far are without a doubt--THe Cavs--now those I would buy, and I'm not a Cavs fan.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The 76ers are not bad, but I hate the fact they wear black, maybe if you try a blue alternate it will be realgood, just like the blue alternate teh 76ers actually use which buts the balck unis to shame.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Home looks good, and I prefer v1 of the road--the colours work better for me, but if Sixer fans want red white & blue and prefer the others--who am I to stand in their way?

Got some more to post, this time Detroit's Pistons. this was a real quickie, so it's alittle raw. I might touch it up later. I'm getting real busy within the next week, so there might not be very many new ones for alittle while. Thanks again everyone for all the feedback

Archived