Suns lane filled in?

chakfu

The two toned court looks much worse with the lane the lighter stain, the same as inside the 3 point line. I was used to the relatively clean look they had before. I don't think I've seen this posted yet?

What a plague the two toned courts are, it seems like every team has it now? And most look awful.

Woah, what a disgrace. The Suns were one of the only teams that did un-painted lanes well, and now this? This is like Charlotte Bobcats bad. I can't see the out of bounds area, is that painted or no?

I like the two-tone when executed well. For some reason, though, most teams go overboard. While the Bucks, for example, can keep a painted key and out of bounds area, and therefore look like an NBA court should just with the addition of the two-tone, other teams go like Houston Rockets and Charlotte Bobcats bad with leaving everything unpainted in one form or the other. That is the greater problem: not the two-tone stain, but with leaving lanes and out of bounds areas unpainted.

Whats next? Are they going to play on clear plexiglass with clear tape where the three point line should be?

No, there will be paint.

We're the Phoenix Suns not the Charlotte Bobcats for heaven's sake.

Whats next? Are they going to play on clear plexiglass with clear tape where the three point line should be?

No, there will be paint.

We're the Phoenix Suns not the Charlotte Bobcats for heaven's sake.

Whats the difference?

Oh wait...

...talent.

Gotcha! :P

I honestly think whats next is a fully stained court. Lines, logos, and lettering. i really do. as heinous as that would probably look, i'd love to see it. It'd probably look good with a simple logo. somewhere in the northwest. Portland? I think a colored stain would be really cool too. you could get your team colors, but see all the wood grain. i think itd be real nice.

I honestly think whats next is a fully stained court. Lines, logos, and lettering. i really do. as heinous as that would probably look, i'd love to see it. It'd probably look good with a simple logo. somewhere in the northwest. Portland? I think a colored stain would be really cool too. you could get your team colors, but see all the wood grain. i think itd be real nice.

Y'know, I don't think it would look heinous if it were done correctly...then again, isn't that the case with everything?

You make a good point with Portland. They could get away with a white or light grey court with a red and black paint area. Or how about a red stained court with a white paint area? Hmmmm the possiblities. B)

Archived