Question about the new RBK cutting edge jerseys?

nyiles39

If im correct i beliave that the NHL teams have agreed to wear the new RBK jerseys they have for at least 3 years. Now does that mean they agreed to wear the RBK uniforms they have now are does that mean they agreed to wear just RBK cutting edge jerseys.

I ask this because i was woundering what would happen if a team wanted to add a 3rd jersey are change there logo in the next 3 years would they be allowed too.

thanks all

If im correct i beliave that the NHL teams have agreed to wear the new RBK jerseys they have for at least 3 years. Now does that mean they agreed to wear the RBK uniforms they have now are does that mean they agreed to wear just RBK cutting edge jerseys.

I ask this because i was woundering what would happen if a team wanted to add a 3rd jersey are change there logo in the next 3 years would they be allowed too.

thanks all

I believe 3rd jerseys are coming back next year. I'm assuming they will be rbk edge jerseys, not plain rbk ones like the ahl alts are. as for logo changes well my guess would be that there is nothing stopping a team from changing a logo, or even a total identity. just so long as they are on the edge template.

sig.png

thanks all

Next year, the 3rd jerseys will return, the Flyers have basically said on their site than an orange 3rd is coming next year.

Thanks guys it was confuseing me for the last few days.

Your posts are "confuseing" me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I believe 3rd jerseys are coming back next year. I'm assuming they will be rbk edge jerseys, not plain rbk ones like the ahl alts are. as for logo changes well my guess would be that there is nothing stopping a team from changing a logo, or even a total identity. just so long as they are on the edge template.

I thought alternate jersey were not coming out until 2009 or 2010?

I thought alternate jersey were not coming out until 2009 or 2010?

The thirds were only scheduled for a one year layoff

Archived