Buffalo Bills Trent Edwards wallpaper

FGWB

To the fellow Bills fan or anyone for that matter, is there anything I should add/change to this? I'm most likely going to add his name/a logo at the bottom somewhere probably on the left side but for now I left it blank.

trentwallpm1.th.jpg

bufg.png

throw the old-school logo to match the uniform....or put like "#5" or "Trent" or something to that effect on the side and you'll have a winner.....a winner that'll be on my desktop for sure.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

That's really nice, but I would further de-emphasize the photo in the middle. I think these things look best when there's one photo in full color against the background photos.

Still, excellent job.

Maybe the old-school logo, and his name. But I wouldn't add much more than that.

i like the 2nd one you did......in fact it's my wallpaper now.

Thanks for these man!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Thanks for these man!

The skyline one? I wanted to incorporate some kind of Buffalo theme to it, and it's weird to associate the Bills with downtown since they're about a half hour away from downtown.

bufg.png

Thanks for these man!

The skyline one? I wanted to incorporate some kind of Buffalo theme to it, and it's weird to associate the Bills with downtown since they're about a half hour away from downtown.

the one with the 2 old-school logos, one on either side of Trent's name.

I hear you on that though.

When I head down to Orchard Park for a Bills game I think "small town football".

I know they are the BUFFALO Bills, but it just doesn't feel like it.

When I head down to Orchard Park for a Bills game I think "small town football".

Part of me hopes that the downtown stadium can somehow be done, so they're the literal Buffalo Bills again.

bufg.png

Part of me hopes that the downtown stadium can somehow be done, so they're the literal Buffalo Bills again.

To be honest, I hope they get a downtown stadium too, but only cause it means less driving for us Toronto area fans, lol!

Archived