"Double Jersey Stripe" Sigs are back!

elliott

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, man! But can you do me one favor? Can you combine the 4 sigs i asked for (Giants, Devils, Nets, Yankees) into one image? Thanks in advance!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

thrashersCBSButton.gifsunsCBSButton.gif

coyotesCBSButton.gifgrizzCBSButton.gif

wow! those look great! im just wondering, are you planning on doing mini versions for all of your sig choices or just the CBS? it's really a great idea!

how'd you get so good at this? lol

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

No problem, man! But can you do me one favor? Can you combine the 4 sigs i asked for (Giants, Devils, Nets, Yankees) into one image? Thanks in advance!

yeah, I'll get that up tomorrow.

thrashersCBSButton.gifsunsCBSButton.gif

coyotesCBSButton.gifgrizzCBSButton.gif

wow! those look great! im just wondering, are you planning on doing mini versions for all of your sig choices or just the CBS? it's really a great idea!

how'd you get so good at this? lol

Hmm, well I don't know about the other ones. I guess I could play around with the twist one and see what I come up with.

I have a different request...I want those little buttons in your sig. If this wouldn't be too hard...

Falcons (on a red background)-Hawks (on a navy background)-Braves (the current cap logo)-Mississippi State-Thrashers (on a baby blue background).

Please & thanks!

Hmm, well I don't know about the other ones. I guess I could play around with the twist one and see what I come up with.

well, whatever you do with them, they're really great :grin:

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived