Helmet Sigs

udubs03

So you dummy one up for the Steelers that doesn't match the others. Simple - problem fixed.

It wasn't just the Steelers, as Gothamite said. kewp just added the Steelers. Basically every team, like the Ravens or Chiefs, whose standard/primary logo faces that way, is correct as it stands on the right side of the helmet. I reckon that the current way looks better, but more than half of the teams would have better logos from the other side (right side if it were an actual helmet).

Let's just keep this thread at the top and he'll get back to it when he can... also, it seems like anyone with Illustrator or whatever could do these if he doesn't come back.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry it took a while for me to get back to these. I have the whole AFC done and I'm almost done with the NFC. Anyone who made requests for a specific player (or non-current NFL team or college), I will get to yours.

First off, the AFC East:

jets.pngpatriots.png

dolphins.pngbills.png

I made them all a tad smaller, and per suggestion, I put the stripe on the left with the logo on the right.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Just a suggestion, you should make the helmets say 08 instead of 07.

Good call...my brain hasn't made the switch yet.

Thanks for your comments so far. If anyone notices an inaccuracy, just let me know.

Here's the NFC; I'll get to requests tomorrow.

NFC East:

cowboys.pngeagles.png

giants.pngredskins.png

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Ah. Sweet job. Thanks!

I hate to be a pest, but I noticed you did one for Ohio State. Would you mind doing another one, for the Mississippi St. Bulldogs, #24? The back of the helmet is basically the same as the Buckeyes helmet, except without the buckeyes on it, and "BULLDOGS" in maroon.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Found a PERFECT pic of the back of the helmet. I guess.

07bowlhomepage.jpg

Archived