Helmet Sigs

udubs03

I made up this helmet sig at work today...I don't know if something like this has been done, but I haven't seen it.

helmetsig.png

Let me know what you think...I'd be more than happy to do requests after the holiday break (after 12/27 or so).

Badger_zps8961c467.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the replies...I think I'm going to try to do all NFL teams (requests will take priority). If you have a request, I'd appreciate it if you could provide a picture of the back of the helmet you want, like many of you have been. Also, let me know what number you'd like on the back, if applicable.

Like I said in the OP, I'll be gone over Christmas, so I'll probably get to these around the 27th.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Thanks for the replies...I think I'm going to try to do all NFL teams (requests will take priority). If you have a request, I'd appreciate it if you could provide a picture of the back of the helmet you want, like many of you have been. Also, let me know what number you'd like on the back, if applicable.

Like I said in the OP, I'll be gone over Christmas, so I'll probably get to these around the 27th.

People don't read, they just go straight to the requests :P

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

People don't read, they just go straight to the requests :P

I read it, I provided everything he needed :P

You know, I think I just misinterpreted his initial post... I thought he meant he wouldn' be taking requests untill after break. I htink he just means he won't get to them then.

My bad, cary on.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I like to have a helmet sigs for all teams so I can send to ea sports for the upcoming madden 09 game wishlist (I can request them to use the logos like the NFL on FOX does with their logos for example :Cincinnati bengal stripes, Philly eagles wing, STL rams horn, cleveland browns orange streak, vikings helmet horn,) I would appreciate it

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

• 2 weeks later...

I really like those.

The one change I would make is to reverse the "view" so that the logo was on the right of the stripe - keeping it on the left means that for half the teams - the Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Jags, Titans, Broncos, Chiefs, Redskins, Lions, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Cards and Seahawks - you're using the flipped helmet logo and not the team's primary logo.

Other than that, it's great. Fantastic idea, good execution.

I really like those.

The one change I would make is to reverse the "view" so that the logo was on the right of the stripe - keeping it on the left means that for half the teams - the Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Jags, Titans, Broncos, Chiefs, Redskins, Lions, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Cards and Seahawks - you're using the flipped helmet logo and not the team's primary logo.

What about the steelers?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I really like those.

What about the steelers?

Yeah, a big black space on the left side of the helmet isn't optimal for a signature.

I'd like a Falcons sig with 32 please.

Back of the helmet

houston.jpg

Archived