Helmet Sigs

udubs03

EDIT:

I went ahead and changed the '08' to '24' like you had asked for origanally...I must have missed that.

No worries, Flame. (I'm glad you like 'em)

msu.png

BC Boy, here's Big Ben for you (if you want it):

bigben.png

Badger_zps8961c467.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought you always made your own sigs, Flame.

Anyway, these are really good. Would anyone care to make a 1024 x 768 textured wallpaper?

Once Elliot came out with the twist-sigs the first time around, I haven't made my own signature since. The whole glossed-over style is something I don't have on my souped-up version of paint, and until I can upgrade and learn how to do this myself, I'll admire and use the work of others. lol.

Could I get an Appalachian State one and an Alabama (#12)?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'm wondering are you going to do More FBS (D1) college teams also conference by conference plus independents?

I'll probably just do them per request...

Do you have any picture references for App. State? Also, do you want it to have pride stickers, and if so, what are they?

Badger_zps8961c467.png

2006-12-09-appstate.jpg

Basically it's the block A, with the Yosef (just the head) as pride stickers. If you don't mind could you put a couple on there?

This picture is huge, so I'll just give you the link, but its a good view of the ASU helmet (minus the pride stickers)

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/images/footba...03/Stovall2.jpg

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'm wondering are you going to do More FBS (D1) college teams also conference by conference plus independents?

I'll probably just do them per request...

Do you have any picture references for App. State? Also, do you want it to have pride stickers, and if so, what are they?

hey i was wondering... if you ever get a chance, can I have a Georgia Tech sig? That would be great! If you can't that's quite alright.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Here are some more requests:

Tarheeltider:

appstate.pngbama.png

Cartman:

steelers19.png

Wow they look great! Thanks so much!

Redmond Rampage

...and here i thought i was immune to the double post

Redmond Rampage

could you do me a pac 10 conference with all teams, acc with all teams and big ten with all teams. aw hell, all 119 FBS teams break em down by conference and independents with 08 numbers

That's a hell of a request, and not exactly what I had in mind when I said I'd do requests...Just out of curiosity, why would you want or need all 119 teams?

Badger_zps8961c467.png

These are awesome udubs03, very well done...

Any chance of getting and LSU version, number 21, maybe even with the BCS icon, as last night? And if not too much to ask, a version with the strips down the middle and a logo on both sides?

"Fat white guys rule the world son" -TS... I should know, I'm one of 'em

Archived