Dallas Stars concept logo

josh_cat_eyes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Update, This better? I think connecting it on the top fixed it for me.

7321116346435734573457.png

73211163464357.png

I like it better, but as the guy who posted after you posted this update said, it has no motion to it. I still look at this as a shoulder patch idea.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Soo I have a few more updates. One on the "D" and one on the "S". Also should I add the idea at the bottom on the S to the wordmark?

csf.png13.png

stars236234.pngstars236234t7tet.png

The "D" logo looks kind of like a "D" now, but just doesn't work. The S logo, however, I am starting to think just simply looks really beautiful.

Not bad at all. Can`t say i`d be enthused to see it used in it`s current form, but it`s still cool to see people think outside the box a little.

Shoot me a PM when it`s final, i`d love to toss together a wallpaper using your logo or even the wordmark.

DallasJerseySig.gif

Not bad at all. Can`t say i`d be enthused to see it used in it`s current form, but it`s still cool to see people think outside the box a little.

Shoot me a PM when it`s final, i`d love to toss together a wallpaper using your logo or even the wordmark.

Well I have an updated wordmark and the "S" seems to be right but there is something about the "D" that I still dont like. I need some suggestions about how I can fix the "D".

Here is the most updated stuff:

stars3-1.png

stars236234t7tet-1.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I like the jerseys, but I don't like the logos at all. First of all your star should be at the top. The way you have it now with the star at the bottom is the psychological meaning of a falling franchise. By putting it at the top you either have the feeling of a rising franchise or one that reaches for the top. That goes for both the "s" and the "d" logo. The "D" logo is bad because you have the star at the bottom of two strokes of the letter and it's a connecting point and if anything there'd be an explosion not a star. Put it at the top of the curved D stroke and you might have something or in the middle of the D. Look and see how the Astros did their star with their previous logo for some inspiration.

Soo I have a few more updates. One on the "D" and one on the "S". Also should I add the idea at the bottom on the S to the wordmark?

csf.png13.png

stars236234.pngstars236234t7tet.png

Muuuch better. The "D" looks ten times better with that streak. But, I think the "S" looks the coolest of the two.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I like the jerseys, but I don't like the logos at all. First of all your star should be at the top. The way you have it now with the star at the bottom is the psychological meaning of a falling franchise. By putting it at the top you either have the feeling of a rising franchise or one that reaches for the top. That goes for both the "s" and the "d" logo. The "D" logo is bad because you have the star at the bottom of two strokes of the letter and it's a connecting point and if anything there'd be an explosion not a star. Put it at the top of the curved D stroke and you might have something or in the middle of the D. Look and see how the Astros did their star with their previous logo for some inspiration.

Soo are you saying that the montorus is a symbol of a falling franchise because it was what part of "my logo" is. Its very hard to make something on paint if you have nothing to start to build off of soo I used the star from the montorus.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=73

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Soo are you saying that the montorus is a symbol of a falling franchise because it was what part of "my logo" is. Its very hard to make something on paint if you have nothing to start to build off of soo I used the star from the montorus.

It is soo hard!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Don't let it get to you, there will always be naysayers. just keep refining. I like your direction here. the whole "Shooting Star" concept is great.

DallasJerseySig.gif

The jerseys look great, maybe add the "D" on the shoulder and it'll look really great.

I am currently at school but tonight I will add the D. I dont think I am as happy as I would like to be with the way the D turned out, but I cant think of anything to fix it. If I got a "perfect" D I think it would make all the difference.

Archived