Dallas Stars concept logo

josh_cat_eyes

I had an idea of making a D shape out of like shooting stars or something. This is what I came up with using part of their old alt logo. Something looks odd about but I dont know what...I like the idea though! C&C please.

731.png

73.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the D without reading the explanation. The only thing that would make it look more like a D is if it were stood up more on end, and I guess if the back of the "D" were straight (but it wouldn't look like a shooting star). Either way, solid start.

I had an idea of making a D shape out of like shooting stars or something. This is what I came up with using part of their old alt logo. Something looks odd about but I dont know what...I like the idea though! C&C please.

731.png

73.png

Ok, I like your logo. It's got a lot of potential and looks killer. But, without your explanation of what the logo looks like, no one is really going to be able to tell what that is.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I saw the D without reading the explanation. The only thing that would make it look more like a D is if it were stood up more on end, and I guess if the back of the "D" were straight (but it wouldn't look like a shooting star). Either way, solid start.

Actually, I think that idea would work. Simply rotate it so that left line is completely vertical... at leastthe curve of the D still looks like a shooting star either way.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

To me the right side looks like a longhorn, and the left looks tacked on. I like your thought process though. I just don't think this version pulls off what you are trying to achieve. Also a shooting star is more of a streak, not a curve.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Nope, sorry. It's closer, but it still doesn't look like a 'D.'

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Nope, sorry. It's closer, but it still doesn't look like a 'D.'

You have any advice as too how I can make it look like a 'D' even tho half the people think it does and the other half think it doesn't. To me it looks like a 'D' but something else looks weird about it and I cant figure out what it is.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived