Creative Customized Jerseys

gingerbreadmann

Ok, so I was bored today and I remembered that MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL all feature customizable jerseys in their stores that allow you to preview the customization on the website... but this is not the news; I'm sure you know that.

That got me wondering what cool stuff you could actually (officially) put on a jersey and then buy it. Each league's customization feature has a filter that gets rid of inappropriate words/phrases(yes, kids, potty humor included! It's pretty good at stopping you). I challenged myself to "beat the filter" -- that is, come up with something funny that they would allow you to put on. I came up with a few good ones, but I wonder what you guys can come up with. Of course, it doesn't have to be borderline inappropriate; whatever's funny and creative -- on a relevant jersey, of course. Get your creative juices flowing, and have fun with this, I wanna see what you guys can come up with!

Oh, and of mine, I like this one the best:

prod.jpg

You like?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, so I was bored today and I remembered that MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL all feature customizable jerseys in their stores that allow you to preview the customization on the website... but this is not the news; I'm sure you know that.

That got me wondering what cool stuff you could actually (officially) put on a jersey and then buy it. Each league's customization feature has a filter that gets rid of inappropriate words/phrases(yes, kids, potty humor included! It's pretty good at stopping you). I challenged myself to "beat the filter" -- that is, come up with something funny that they would allow you to put on. I came up with a few good ones, but I wonder what you guys can come up with. Of course, it doesn't have to be borderline inappropriate; whatever's funny and creative -- on a relevant jersey, of course. Get your creative juices flowing, and have fun with this, I wanna see what you guys can come up with!

prod.jpg

You like?

Who's Isiah?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Stupidest Post of the Day, three days in a row. He's batting 1.000 in 2008.

First, does everything I say need to be made into a joke/mockery of me?

Second, to be technical, I didn't win it yesterday. Only .666. HA. B)

When you continue to show how immature and juvenile you are, then you deserve the reaction.

Seriously? You're proud that you used a jersey with the number 69? Grow up.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

prod.jpg

You like?

Who's Isiah?

Serious?

He's that guy (very few) people call coach up in New Yawk.

Isiah Thomas. Ya know..?

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

prod.jpg

You like?

Who's Isiah?

Serious?

He's that guy they call coach up in New Yawk.

Isiah Thomas. Ya know..?

He was commenting on the bastardized spelling of the name "Isaiah" vs. "Isiah"...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

That's actually how he spells it. I'm not spelling it wrong, if that's what you're implying.

When you continue to show how immature and juvenile you are, then you deserve the reaction.

How come nobody here can take a joke? Without attacking me? That's what I want to know. You guys think I'm that stupid?

That's actually how he spells it. I'm not spelling it wrong, if that's what you're implying.

How come nobody here can take a joke? Without attacking me? That's what I want to know. You guys think I'm that stupid?

For real. Loosen up guys. If you don't think it's funny don't even bother posting junk about how they're immature, etc., etc. Not that I find it hilarious, but some people might find it funny. Just chill.

Just looked it up, you're damn right! my apologies. haha

prod.jpg

You like?

There are a number of guys at the browns games that are long time season ticket holders that wear jerseys such as

(Name:) Seat 12 Sec

(Number:)116

Now, I'm not sure if they got them custom made, or if they ordered them from the Browns store. I didn't think it was possible to get #s in the nameplate and 3 digits for the numerals. But I saw it with my own two eyes ^_^

For real. Loosen up guys. If you don't think it's funny don't even bother posting junk about how they're immature, etc., etc. Not that I find it hilarious, but some people might find it funny. Just chill.

THANK YOU! Finally the very first support I've gotten here. MUCH appreciated.

And for the record, I only used "69" because of his sex scandal, not because I'm "proud," "immature," or "juvenile," or I need to "grow up," thank you very much. That was the whole point.

Just looked it up, you're damn right! my apologies. haha

Not so bastardized now, is it? :P

There are a number of guys at the browns games that are long time season ticket holders that wear jerseys such as

Now, I'm not sure if they got them custom made, or if they ordered them from the Browns store. I didn't think it was possible to get #s in the nameplate and 3 digits for the numerals. But I saw it with my own two eyes happy.gif

Thanks for posting an actual response.

Yeah, I wasn't able to do that(either of them) on the NFL online store, so they must be custom. That's really interesting though. Those must be some great fans though, I wouldn't think of that!

prod.jpg

You like?

Now, I'm not sure if they got them custom made, or if they ordered them from the Browns store. I didn't think it was possible to get #s in the nameplate and 3 digits for the numerals. But I saw it with my own two eyes ^_^

I'm sure they're custom made.

And if it matters anymore to anyone, I'm sure the "69" number was referring to Thomas's sex scandal.

EDIT: I pretty much posted the same thing as GBM at the same time... haha

That spelling makes about as much sense as this thread.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

That spelling makes about as much sense as this thread.

You're right, it does... Although that's not a compliment...

prod.jpg

You like?

69!!! HAHA I get it! It looks like two people felating each other!!! Woah... nasty, man!

Weren't you the guy who changed everyone's signatures on prezio board to fat naked people?

Archived