University of Phoenix Field Tray template

SFCOM1

After some careful studies and photos taken during the 4A and 5A HS championships (and one Ariel photo) here is the template for the U of P stadium tray (Just in time for Super Bowl logos)

Let me know what you think!

Oh, Pantone; If I blew the corners of the tray, let me know so I can adjust it!

sbUpdatecopy1.png

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

ok well i've never made a concept in my life, despite the fact that i read this board daily...figured this was 'simple' enough to try in paint, so i gave it a whirl. obviously, its not super-pretty because of the fact that it was done in paint, but you'll get the idea. i dont love it, but had fun, put effort into it, and felt like sharing it (note: used the two #1 seeds, no one take offense).

some other notes: i figured this would be a great time for the nfl to busy out next year's shield, so i used that instead of the old one. also, hard to see, but i outlined the 20 yard lines in the respective teams colors....and i outlined the 50 in acf red and nfc blue...enjoy.

http://vectormagic.stanford.edu/vctr/vctr_...sKvF0lz&p=g

everton.png

• 3 weeks later...

Update

Here is my concept for the field (no idea if they will put anything behind the AFC and NFC logos this year, or in the team box area yet). Adding elements that have been consistent year after year

sbUpdate2.png

edited for spelling

ok ive given up on actually making these because they look awful...but ive been trying. regardless, id be interested in seeing what the giants endzone would look with their new wordmark, not the old one (which of course they still use at giants stadium in the endzones).

0D2B78CD9E8E4CF89823AFED447E3465.gif

edit: also, any chance they paint the pats endzone red so there's some contrast? also curious as to if they paint the endzones to mimmick what the teams use on their home fields or if theyll use a consistent design...like same font for both, etc. should be getting some pics of the set up sooner rather than later id imagine..

everton.png

Update

Here is my concept for the field (no idea if they will put anything behind the AFC and NFC logos this year, or in the team box area yet). Adding elements that have been consistent year after year

sbUpdate2.png

edited for spelling

I think you got it right on (except for the possible conference logo "banners") that you mentioned.

[quote name='NYBadshah1' date='Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008 - 15:10:43' post='896372'

I think you got it right on (except for the possible conference logo "banners") that you mentioned.

I hope so. I'm volunteering at the NFL Experience the next two weekends. I hope to possibly get a pic or two of the field tray before it gets moved into the stadium. Though I think it will get moved in this week.

sbUpdate2.png

edited for spelling

The NY in the Giants' End Zone doesn't look right because it reads "NY____GIANTS", but that's their only logo. It'll be interesting to see how they'll work that. I think they'll have no choice by to use the Giants helmet or if they use the NY logo, it will have to appear like it's on a hanging banner, similar to how the AFC and NFC logos looked in Detroit.

The NY in the Giants' End Zone doesn't look right because it reads "NY____GIANTS", but that's their only logo. It'll be interesting to see how they'll work that. I think they'll have no choice by to use the Giants helmet or if they use the NY logo, it will have to appear like it's on a hanging banner, similar to how the AFC and NFC logos looked in Detroit.

They could, COULD use the throwback-esq Giants Quarterback coming out of Giants Stadium logo...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

sbUpdate2.png

edited for spelling

It's hard when using visual templates for the past few Super Bowls. If the trends continue the logos would be the helmet logos (only) and Word marks in the endzones with the background in the primary colors. As for the Conference logos. I will be at the NFL Experience this weekend and next as a volunteer. I'll see if I can get a picture or something off one of the local Phoenix area TV stations this week!

It's hard when using visual templates for the past few Super Bowls. If the trends continue the logos would be the helmet logos (only) and Word marks in the endzones with the background in the primary colors. As for the Conference logos. I will be at the NFL Experience this weekend and next as a volunteer. I'll see if I can get a picture or something off one of the local Phoenix area TV stations this week!

I completely agree that the template would be correct based on past trends. I'm just saying that it's going to look very strange unless they come up with an alternative.

I completely agree that the template would be correct based on past trends. I'm just saying that it's going to look very strange unless they come up with an alternative.

Just got back, No looks at the field (due to the rain and the set up of the Experience) but most of the logos displayed for the Giants where of the newer wordmark and the helmet logo (The "NY").

Still no word on endzone diagrams. SB XLII logos possibly on the 30's if the line colors are on the 20's this year.

I like the NFL logo at mid-field. It fits.

Helmets should be in the endzone, with the one on the left having the team logo, and the other having the conference logo, and the game logo should be at the 30's

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'd like to see the endzones go with alternate colors this season, a la the Titans (light blue) and Rams (yellow gold) in XXXIV in Atlanta. A possibility could be a red endzone for the G-Men and silver/gray for the Pats.

i like astrobull's thinking, esp with the gmen--theyll be wearing their white jerseys, where of course the red is way more prominent than the blue. so a red endzone would be fitting. and a silver pats one would be pretty neat as well. very curious to see how they do this. both being blue would look pretty blah in my opinion.

everton.png

i like astrobull's thinking, esp with the gmen--theyll be wearing their white jerseys, where of course the red is way more prominent than the blue. so a red endzone would be fitting. and a silver pats one would be pretty neat as well. very curious to see how they do this. both being blue would look pretty blah in my opinion.

Double blue has been done before in Super Bowl XXXVI, and potentially other ones.

From Media Day, it is looking more like SFCOM's concept. They haven't filled in the endzones or put the conference logos in yet.

I think that if they didn't fill in the backgrounds of each endzone, it would look great. It's a simple look that reflects what each team's end zone looks like at their home games. I know it's not completely the same, but it would be close.

2002939802689722003_rs.jpg

Archived