Which NFL Teams need to be Redesigned?

MattMilone

I haven't seen it on here much but:

The 49ers! Talk about a team that needs a jersey overhaul. I know that they are finally doing it, I was just surprised that not many people mentioned them.

Because in a lot of people's opinions, including mine, their current set is fantastic. I'm not sure who is in the minority here.

Yeah, I'm one of the ones who likes the current 49er unis. They're not bad at all. Why change, or in this case, go back?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen it on here much but:

The 49ers! Talk about a team that needs a jersey overhaul. I know that they are finally doing it, I was just surprised that not many people mentioned them.

Because in a lot of people's opinions, including mine, their current set is fantastic. I'm not sure who is in the minority here.

Yeah, I'm one of the ones who likes the current 49er unis. They're not bad at all. Why change, or in this case, go back?

I think I agree with the both sides. I like the present set. It was nice update from what they had without making a total change from what they had. But I also think a change would not be bad. They haven't done much in this new uniform, although I don't subscribe to the thinking the uniform has something to do with winning championships. But I do miss the glory days of the old cardinal, gold and white.

So if a change is in order, I would try to make it another small change and not a complete overhaul. And don't even try to mess with the "SF" logo like they tried in '91. I mean if the Cleveland Browns are so historically untouchable, as some people think they are, why aren't the Niners just as untouchable? Did they not become football clubs in the same year (1946), the only two teams to survive the AAFL and come into the NFL at the same time? There, I've said my peace, for whatever that is worth. Probably not too much but what the heck, right?

Vikings: Replace yellow-gold w/ metallic gold; add a third color to the team palette (but not black - then they'd look too much like the Ravens) Not sure about a 3rd color, but I'm all for the metallic gold.

Rams: Restyle the ram's horn on the helmet into the shape of the Gateway Arch They're called the Rams for a reason

Cardinals: Give the unis more of an Old West/Southwestern feel, esp. the jersey numbers Not a bad idea, but I'm not sure if the Arizona fans are going to bite on that. Still, if you have something, show it.

Jaguars: Lose the teal - especially from the jaguar's tongue No offense, but this is by far one of the WORST ideas I've ever heard. I would update the unis just a bit, but changing the colors would be a no-no. Besides, I believe black has become their primary color anyway.

Bills: Keep the logo, but otherwise blow up the rest of the team's identity and start from scratch, including the color scheme Update the logo, but update it more like the Seahawks. I agree with the unis. Blow them up, but make them look like they belong in this era.

Archived