Some spare logos I dug up

Chief.

Looking through some of my old files, I found some logos I have done but never got around to posting on this site. Used to be anytime I finished one I'd jump on here and see what everyone had to say. Well, here's to catching up with all of that.

First up, it's more of a corporate logo if anything. It's the Loch Ness Monster meant to aid in my class assignment cereal box design. Done during my "blue and light green" period (I swear, at one point everything I did was in this combination):

boxdesign.png

Next, I was asked by a very close friend to design a logo for his band. They settled on the name "The Abandoned" (probably not the first band to do so) and I was stuck on what to do. So I decided to be weird and draw a little fox just sitting there alone. What was originally supposed to be a vanishing road turned into a slice of cheese. One of the strangest things I've done, but they loved it:

Brettsband.png

Here we have a dalmatian logo I did about a year ago (I think). Pretty simple and to the point, but I'm thinking about polishing it up a bit:

dalmation.png

Here's a longhorn logo that has been in development for almost three years. I'd say it's finally finished, but you can be the judge on that:

Longhorn-1.png

And finally, the new and improved Orlando Orcas (now with the fin facing the correct way) with an added shade of blue:

OrcasWordmark-1.png

Have at it.

the loch ness monster could work really well for the right company, i like it a lot. That fox and cheese logo worked for them, and thats fine, but i don't understand it, just like you it sounds like. i would have liked the road a lot better, because it would make more sense, but thats up to them and you, not me. the dalmation is missing something, but i don't know what it is. it seems stagnant and he's just kinda staring, not looking mean or anything, just staring. i'd say that longhorn is finished, and it looks really good, but nobody can really get away with that since texas pretty much has that look on lock. this is still great looking. that orca logo is amazing and it looks really menacing even though it doesn't have a real eye. i really like it. keep up the good work.

the loch ness monster could work really well for the right company, i like it a lot. That fox and cheese logo worked for them, and thats fine, but i don't understand it, just like you it sounds like. i would have liked the road a lot better, because it would make more sense, but thats up to them and you, not me. the dalmation is missing something, but i don't know what it is. it seems stagnant and he's just kinda staring, not looking mean or anything, just staring. i'd say that longhorn is finished, and it looks really good, but nobody can really get away with that since texas pretty much has that look on lock. this is still great looking. that orca logo is amazing and it looks really menacing even though it doesn't have a real eye. i really like it. keep up the good work.

Those are definately baseball style logos. They aren't bad, but the cartoony look would only be suited for A,AA, and AAA teams, not the MLB teams.

Hi Chief...it's a long time, how you doing?

These logos are cool. My favorite are the dalmatian and the new Orcas ones.

Keep up the good work, buddy!

Ah, there's the genius who designed my Orcas' uniforms. I think before next season starts we need to revisit those and just tweak a few things to match the new logo. I want to keep the basic design, but just change a couple of little things. Thanks!

Hi Chief...it's a long time, how you doing?

These logos are cool. My favorite are the dalmatian and the new Orcas ones.

Keep up the good work, buddy!

Ah, there's the genius who designed my Orcas' uniforms. I think before next season starts we need to revisit those and just tweak a few things to match the new logo. I want to keep the basic design, but just change a couple of little things. Thanks!

No worries, you can count on me.

You have alot of talent my man. That Orca logo is pretty fierce.

What's the deal with the fox-cheese?

If you read the description, I honestly don't know what it means. Trust me, there's no deeper meaning or poetic reasoning for it. It's just a fox and some cheese that happens to be the shape of an "A".

Archived