St.louis/rhode island/vcu rams

rtrich11

I put these together because I always wanted to do a Rams logo. I guess if you change the colors you can use this for a number of teams or schools.

I tried it in green and gold for Colorado State and it looked ok, not thrilling. Rhode Island and VCU have pretty out-of-date logos and I thought my drawing would look ok in their color schemes. I'm showing navy blue and gold because I liked that combo best.

RamsTRichards.jpg

I love the detail and the work on the horns.  I think the face looks fine, I just don't like the stripe going down it's face.  I think if it was modified a little to give it more of a shadowed look, it might look a little better.

The wordmark:  It's ok, but it's missing something.  Maybe a thicker columbia blue outline?

I actually didn't spend too much time on the Rhode Island wordmark. It does need something, but I may or may not get back to that. I just wanted to see how the color scheme worked.

Does anyone know what the relation of the VCU and St. Louis Rams logos is? They are very similar in shape, but different in style. Which was first?

I kind of looks like an alternate logo for North Carolina.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Very nice - color scheme and design are wonderful.  Great work rtrich11  :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived