Blazers trade rasheed for shareef

Joshawaggie

I guess Portland is sick of Prison Jokes surrounding their team bravo for them finally get rid of the crinimals and the Hawks will regret this deal.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's a great trade for both teams though.  Atlanta frees up some cap room at the end of the season and Portland gets some talent from Wallace before he left.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Genius trade by the Hawks.  Now they get roughly $25 million worth of caproom.  Even though there's no real great free agents that will be available, unless Kobe opts out in LA.

Who cares if there winning now?  There too far out for it to mean anything.  All winning does for them now is jeopardize their chance at a good pick in the draft.

I like the idea of getting better through sucking.  Especially living near Denver, I saw that concept at it's brightest and think Kiki was a genius for doing it.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived