Johan to the Mets Wallpaper

bcdevil

[quote name='bcdevil' post='899699' date='Wednesday, January 30th, 2008 -

WOW :notworthy:

MORE MORE MORE

I love these, send it to the Mets this will be great for them to use on their scoreboard.

Thanks guys. I actually took the background picture on the Monday night after the 1st Subway Series last May. One of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken. I have the pic in its' original form hanging on my wall and I have used it before for other wallpapers:

SuperWright.jpg

reyeswrightesb2.jpg

metsesb.jpg

I have a Yankees version as well from later in the summer

BCBannersSig.png

I feel for Twins fans but if it eases the pain at all, I am a big fan of all 4 prospects coming your way. I met Mulvey (and Joba among others) at the Futures game in SF and he is really cool. I am sorry to see all of them leave the organization.

Also, the baseball gods owed us one after the Jim Duquette catastrophe.

BCBannersSig.png

I really like the wallpapers. That is an amazing picture, and I'm beginning to think that it's hard to screw up a picture of the NYC skyline. It's been a while since I saw a bad picture of it.

I hate the fact that Johan is on the Mets though. I thought the Braves might return to the top, and this trade is going to make it very difficult. :(

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived