NBA Warmups.

jhans203

I must say that I really miss the orginial warmups that NBA teams use to wear. Each team's warmups were just as unique as their uniforms, now that Reebok took over, the triple lines took over.

Here are a few of my favorite warmups. Please share yours. For the sake of all our sanities, please no Reebok crap. :D

482825490_9b86411d4f.jpg

01500_birdphs016028.jpg

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I must say that I really miss the orginial warmups that NBA teams use to wear. Each team's warmups were just as unique as their uniforms, now that Reebok took over, the triple lines took over.

Here are a few of my favorite warmups. Please share yours. For the sake of all our sanities, please no Reebok crap. :D

482825490_9b86411d4f.jpg

01500_birdphs016028.jpg

Nike was always good about keeping the classic warmups for the classic teams like the Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, ect. Something that Addidas has certainly not appreciated.

I can't find the Sonics warm-up jackets that I grew up with as a kid. They were the short sleeved ones that they wore from the championship year through the 80's and 90's. My high school used the same template when they won the Washington State Championship (back when german exchange student Christian Welp happened to come to school there). If someone could find pics, I'd love it.

Instead, here are some old-skool Sonics warmups!

IM_dennisJ1.jpgIM_Dennisj4.jpg

haywood_jac_front.jpghaywood_jac_back.jpg

CCSLC Signature.jpg

That we're on the topic, I'll share some photos I took of the 2001-2002 game-worn Washington Wizards warmups I own.

First, the jacket:

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Second the pants:

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

Do you see the "5" in the above image? Funny enough, these are warmup pants the great Kwame Brown used in his rookie year. Had he ever played a decent game in his life, the pants may have been worth something. I guess getting his autograph (nor Juan Dixon's) did anything to increase these pants' value.

IMG_0279.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived