Pro bowl unis

MrTitan

I've always been a fan of Pro Bowl games and I almost always love the unis but did anyone notice the pants this year...

nfl113f_lower.jpg

I LOVE the denver broncos like transfer from the jersey to the pants and the pants are beautiful.

I say a job well done to the NFL.

Maybe some members here would like to mess around an make a concept for their favorite team using that type of idea and see how it comes out

:;): ?

BTW, That's my man Bulluck up on top of things :cool:

I'm glad you have found something you like., Myself, I find that horrendous. I prefer different color shirt and pants, and while a small, tastefull continous stripe would be nice, a huge, abstract slash of red, juts looks like the players have been gutted.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The logo on the pants reminds me of the Cowboys uniforms in the movie "Little Giants". I actually liked that look. One thing I noticed was thet it seems like the NFL is embracing the term "all-star" in regards to the Pro Bowl. It seems like they never really used that term before.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

For an All-Star game uniform, those aren't all that bad compared to all the crap the four major sports have shoved out in quite sometime.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm probably in the minority here, but I do like this year's Pro Bowl jerseys...compared to the ones they wore 1-2 years ago (the ones that "faded" from red to white, and blue to white...they looked like bootleg Fubu jerseys...those were horrible.)

BTW, I believe this is the first year can buy one of these Pro Bowl jerseys in replica form...

http://proshop.patriots.com/index.c....ch=true

You can also get yourself a Ty Law uni, too.

Archived