Bryant University

Ohio Valley Conference

Southern Illinois University Edwardsville

Southland Conference

University of Central Arkansas

Independent

California State University, Bakersfield

Seattle University

I know NJIT and North Dakota are already up. I also know that Detroit, Rider, and Wagner have new logos as well. I'll see if I can find them.

new FIU logo : 2008

PantherLogo.jpg

Stetson Hatters new logo: 2008

TQTGUBSZMAUQTZC.20080724194651.jpg

doing a quick browse through and it looks like every logo in the NCAA is now update

Also, Birmingham Southern is no longer a DI school, they are DIII now.

Bryant founding date was 1863 and SIUE founding date was 1957

Here are some changes I have been griping about...

Miami Heat: NBA Logoman is in the wrong place on all jerseys

Corrections:

e37kxoxylpy45fie3nhgeegqh.gif

sb60dl7vt1tr1f3buazf9oyn7.gif

5lwd16h3acbi4bomehfme4pib.gif

Phoenix Suns: Since 2007-08 (last year), the URL has been purple and the key has been the light shade, the same as the light tone within the arc.

Correction:

drdu2f7xvlptpj41sk92fyruc.png

I have some requests in a second, if anyone can post the changes for them.

If someone can make these corrections, I would be very grateful. These have been bugging me for a while, and while it is nobody's fault, I believe the corrected logos should be on the site.

Milwaukee Bucks:

Away uniforms (1993-2006): From 1993-94 season up to the start of the 2001-2002 season, these uniforms did not have the green side panel.

Home uniforms (1993-2006): Again, until the start of the 2001-2002 season, these uniforms did not have the purple side panel. Please see the following pictures:

devinsgooddays_200.jpg

foul601.jpg

Court: While the following logo is used on the Bucks seating charts, it is incorrect. The three-point line should be white.

lvvzs51vfue812xwbcl6eucni.gif

milwaukee-bucks-tickets.jpg

I am currently unable to make those corrections (only have access to Paint at the moment), so if someone can do those, that would be great.

EDIT: Made correction on Bucks dates. 2001-2002 was the first season with the side panels.

Hawks unis since 1970 are up.

ShinyHubCaps, I've uploaded the updated version of the Heat's uniforms to the site.

I'll adjust the Bucks soon as well.

idk if this is a mistake or not, but I'm pretty sure that on the Hawks 1970s blue & green unis, they had player names under the numbers.

The blue and green Hawks unis' didnt have the names under the number--only on Mitchell and Ness' throwback of Pistol Pete's says "PISTOL," and the recent Nike Rewind remakes have the current players names under the numbers. On the original version, they never had names on the back.

The Hawks, including alternates and the ones they wear today, have had 23 uniforms to date, all of which are on the site. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

DG, thanks for the updated D1 schools. We'll add those soon.

The blue and green Hawks unis' didnt have the names under the number--only on Mitchell and Ness' throwback of Pistol Pete's says "PISTOL," and the recent Nike Rewind remakes have the current players names under the numbers. On the original version, they never had names on the back.

Oh wow, never knew that. And here I was thinking that they had em on the back. Learn something new everyday.

I also didn't know that they had white jerseys from back then. Thought that it was lime green at home and blue on the road.

The lime green version confused me. If you look here:

1970s Hawks Getty Images

You'll see the blue version, the green version, and the home white. So either the lime green was an alternate (which is what I'm guessing it is), or they wore blue on the road one season and green the other, while those were their colors.

ShinyHC, Bucks unis are updated.

The lime green version confused me. If you look here:

1970s Hawks Getty Images

You'll see the blue version, the green version, and the home white. So either the lime green was an alternate (which is what I'm guessing it is), or they wore blue on the road one season and green the other, while those were their colors.

That's a damn good find! Wow, I had no idea that they even wore that in white. I could've swore I read something on NBA.com that said that the Hawks wore the lime green and blue since basically nothing clashed with those colors back then. But I had no idea that they wore the white.

Those were already my favorite Hawks unis of all time, and those white ones are beautiful. I'll also second what twi said, and you're doing a damn good job of getting the basketball section done. That's probably the deepest part of the site so far.

Archived