CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

Thanks for all your feedback guys, I appreciate it. It's always been a goal of mine and I've had some free time and I'm enjoying doing it so yeah its a pleasure, hope you enjoy. I intend on having every uniform set of all time in the NBA on this site. Any input or comments are welcome.

BTW, Sixers most recent uniforms are updated. I'll have all their unis up at some point too.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAO, can you confirm the dates on the Bucks scripts jersey? I am looking at Getty Images now and it seems as if 1975-76 may have been their first year.

Here are some links:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/81985378...all-Association

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/81985381...all-Association

Image 1 must have been from the 1974-75 season, as it was Maravich's only season with the Jazz in which he wore #44 (cite). There they have the older jerseys.

Image 2 shows off the script, but there, Maravich is #7 on the Jazz, which he wore from the 1975-76 season through the end of 1980.

I might be wrong, because I am unfamiliar with those jerseys, but I am curious about the dates.

Also, any chance of getting the one-time only jerseys, like the Cavaliers' faux-backs or the St. Valentine's ones from last year?

EDIT: I cannot find a picture reference for the Cavaliers' Valentine's jerseys except for something in NBA 2K8. In fact, all of the one-time uniforms are hard in the photo-finding department. I can find one, for the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets (link), but all of their uniforms are conspicuously missing. I would make them myself if I had any skill at it, just so they could be on record. I should back-up the photo files, too.

Yankees Road Script

550px-Yankees_CurrentRoadmark.svg.png

NYY Cap logo (slightly different)

301px-NewYorkYankees_caplogo.svg.png

Old Prmary logo

443px-YankeeLogo1940s.svg.png

Yeah, the ones in the official files drive me crazy. Especially the cap logo, which is the print logo inaccurately re-named.

I'm in the process of vectorizing the first Yankees non-uniform primary logo, created in 1946 by the same designer who would introduce that top hat logo in 1947.

Archived