indians1.gif

Philadelphia Phillies

Alternate cap, 2008-present:

phillies4.gif

Alternate uniform script, 2008-present:

phillies3.gif

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Actually, the shamrock on the waistline was added in the 97'-98' season. The shamrock atop the nameplate was added in the 06-07 season, you're right. That's why the description on the uniform's page says that. There's no need to post them twice because of something so small.

Also, all Houston Rockets uniforms are up. I believe they've only had 4 different sets since 1971 when they moved to Houston....

Are some of the wordmarks that are unrepresented ('93 Hawks, 90s Warriors) going to be added to the site, since they were used in making the uniform graphics?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Also, all Houston Rockets uniforms are up. I believe they've only had 4 different sets since 1971 when they moved to Houston....

Have the Rockets ever had a consistent alternate set? Thinking back, I believe they're one of the few franchises never to regularly use one...

I don't think I'm gonna post any of the wordmarks. No need to really, makes it that much easier for someone to lift them off of this site and pass it off on their own site, specifically for the throwback wordmarks that are hard to get a hold of. I spent hours upon hours on all of those older wordmarks trying to perfect them, looking at small .gifs and whatever images I could find online. The main goal is to show what the uniform looked like.

The Rockets have never had an alternate jersey. By 4 sets, I mean 4 different sets of home and away uniforms over the past 4 decades.

Archived