College Baseball (The 2008 Edition)

oz615

South Carolina added another top to their collection of unis this year...they wore it over opening weekend.

1778820.jpeg

ugh,what is the deal with theses jerseys lately?

Lately? College baseball jerseys have been terrible for a while now.

South Carolina added another top to their collection of unis this year...they wore it over opening weekend.

1778820.jpeg

I think you're being a little harsh. I know that exact set doesn't look fantastic, but South Carolina probably has some of the best uniforms in college baseball.

Baseball.jpg

466913.jpg

7acr066n.jpg

1778820.jpeg

I think you're being a little harsh. I know that exact set doesn't look fantastic, but South Carolina probably has some of the best uniforms in college baseball.

Baseball.jpg

466913.jpg

7acr066n.jpg

hence the reason for the criticism,because of the fact that S.Carolina usually has one of the classiest sets in all of College Baseball IMO.

1778820.jpeg

Baseball.jpg

466913.jpg

7acr066n.jpg

hence the reason for the criticism,because of the fact that S.Carolina usually has one of the classiest sets in all of College Baseball IMO.

I guess I don't mind them much, don't think they look TOO horrible...they just don't have that classy and traditional appeal like the rest of our sets. All in all, I guess I can withstand it because we will see 5-6 other combos through the year but mainly our white pinstripes and grey/black sets.

Archived