College Vault

Ry

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man oh man, I wonder if Ebbets Field Flannels would do a custom collegiate order?

2294720228_4c99711e48_o.gif

That Wisconsin jersey in the bottom left corner is a thing of beauty. Hey, if Oregon could bring back its baseball program....

I assume it's already been posted somewhere on the Board, but Oregon is indeed bringing back baseball next Spring. Nike and the University are working on baseball uniforms.

Man oh man, I wonder if Ebbets Field Flannels would do a custom collegiate order?

That Wisconsin jersey in the bottom left corner is a thing of beauty. Hey, if Oregon could bring back its baseball program....

A variation of that Tulane logo used to be painted in the gym of my hometown middle school, whose mascot was the Greenwaves. Unfortunately, it's since been relocated and the gym was torn down.

Ashbrook?

Dunn. About an hour southeast of Raleigh.

Ahh, gotcha. Did you attend Triton HS? I'm from Cary, used to play lacrosse against you guys when I was in school.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Nice find. I love this old stuff.

BTW, in looking at your Utah post, it is interesting to see Utah referred to in one logo as "The U". I hope they don't get sued by that school down in Coral Gables.

We say the same thing about Miami. The only name for Utah over here Is "The U." It's kinda funny, especially on MNF when players say "The U" referring to Miami. My brother is always like, "Oh, he went to Utah!" and I always have to tell him that he was talking about Miami. I call Utah the U, and I think everyone else out here does as well. Yeah, kinda funny I know.

As for those finds, all I can say is that they are incredible. I have been looking for stuff like this for years. Great find man!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I miss that old bear w/ a hat logo [is it supposed to be Oski?]. When I was little, I remember my neighbor used to wear some gear w/ that on it. Of course, since I was so young, I didn't know what team it was for, but I liked it. How long has it been since they stopped using it [at least I presume they've stopped]?

[graphic removed]

I assume it's already been posted somewhere on the Board, but Oregon is indeed bringing back baseball next Spring. Nike and the University are working on baseball uniforms.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Wisconsin eliminated its baseball program in 1991. My point was that if Oregon can reinstate its baseball team after a quarter-century, maybe Madison can find a way to bring their back as well. Especially with beautiful uniforms like those.

Sorry I didn't make that point clearer.

A variation of that Tulane logo used to be painted in the gym of my hometown middle school, whose mascot was the Greenwaves. Unfortunately, it's since been relocated and the gym was torn down.

Ashbrook?

Ahh, gotcha. Did you attend Triton HS? I'm from Cary, used to play lacrosse against you guys when I was in school.

Yup. I didn't play Lacrosse, but I did wrestle. I've tried to forget about my matches against Cary, though.

Ashbrook?

Yup. I didn't play Lacrosse, but I did wrestle. I've tried to forget about my matches against Cary, though.

Haha, yea, if I had to wrestle against our guys I would try and forget it also.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Archived